Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Leia - Bradford  (Read 430 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7397874) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In Call – Bradford  TOFTT

45 mins @ £150 + £10 extra sensual kissing

Had a few comms with this one in February

Initially sent an email on AW but she doesn’t log on that often.  When she did read it, I never received a reply, said as she could see it was sent a while ago, I wouldn’t no longer be interested.  Left it a few days and fired another as she seemed to log in more regular and she replied same day giving me her phone number and asked to contact her which I did.

Had quite a few texts to each other about my style of meet and service and she repeated many times about hygiene.  I mentioned kissing as part of the GFE and could see from her profile it’s an extra £10. Again, she went on about how intimate kissing is and again about hygiene and she doesn't do tongues, I said that’s fine as long as it’s sensual and not lip kissing if I’m paying extra and she agreed.  Told her I like to be first client of the day and she said she only sees an average of 3 clients in a week and never sees more than 1 a day.

Service requested was, GFE no rush go with the flow, sensual kissing, BJ OWO, CIM finish, giving oral and sex protected.  Asked if any of this is extra apart from the kissing which we had already been disused, no that was the reply and all confirmed OK.

I prefer 1 hour meets as 30mins goes took quick and at £200 notes ph I gave this some thought, always said I will not pay as much as £200 notes ph, and paying extra for kissing at those prices was definably a no no!

So, 2 months later, last weekend I decided to give her ago at £150 for 45 mins and the £10 extra for kissing.  Thinking she might not rush, and clock watch it might be a bargain saving the 50 notes for the hour rate.  Booking was prompt and easy comms by phone.  She can’t do same day bookings and needs a days notification.

Messaged her at 8am on the morning of our meet arranged for 1030am and she confirmed.  She sent me her post code day before, so I knew where I was travelling to and time I needed.  She was no more than a 10 min drive so quite local, and I know the area very well.  It’s actually in Queensbury area of Bradford.

She lives at the first house on a very narrow country lane just off the main road as you turn down the beginning of the lane.  Asked where can I park and she replied on my drive next to my car giving house number and car model.  Easy to find and plenty of space on her driveway.  No overlooking neighbours, nearest one is side on and can't see comings and goings.

Arrived and parked on driveway then sent a message “Here”, received a message come to door.  Door was already open, and she was stood in the doorway no need to hide behind as some do.

She about 5’4, slim and petite no more than a size 6/8, age about right mid to late 20s, looks as per her profile, quite recent I would say, I did think she looked younger in person.  I was pleased with what was in front of me and more petite than I expected. Dressed in tight black jeans and a T shirt and socks, wearing glasses with dark rims giving the secretary look but took them off when she got undressed.

Asked to take shoes off as I walked in, I was already doing it as she said it, creature of habit.  As I was taking my shoes off, I noticed there was some trainers and other footwear in the hallway, about a size 11/12 definitely not her’s.

It’s an old Victorian build, large rooms, needs some TLC and could do with a tidying up, can see she’s not house proud, but it wasn’t dirty. 

She has 3 cats, one of which greeted me as I walked in and noticed several large reptile terrariums around the house including one in the bedroom.  Couldn’t see what was in them and didn’t ask but the terrariums were quite big, 5’ in length or there abouts.

Followed her up the stairs and into the bedroom which was clean and well-presented and another big reptile terrarium. Ask if I could use the bathroom to wash my hands, again not tidy but not dirty, there was a pair of discarded boxer shorts on the floor, you would have thought she would have checked and put them in a wash basket.

Back to the bedroom and put my car keys and phone on the dresser top along with the fee, then started to get undressed as she did the same.  She then turned round when she had just her pants on and asked if I had the money and I pointed to it where I put it.  She picked it up and counted it then put in in a draw then got on the bed.

Last of my clothes of and joined her, a few words just pleasantries as she’s running her hands and nails down my back and went for a kiss, it was OK soft perked lips and hoped this got better but it didn’t, it was non-existent throughout on her part, she never initiated any kissing and when it would have been possible she had her head turned the other way.   

She wasn’t very talkative, I had to initiate any conversation, her replies were polite and pleasant, but it would then go quiet. I can talk and make conversation, but it was obvious it was quite awkward, she may have been a little nervous, I don’t know

Couple of lip kisses and went down and sucked her nipples, quite responsive and she seemed to like it stroking my hair.  Then I asked if she liked oral and she said yes so made my way down.  Clean and fresh, shaved completely but for a couple of days stubble.  Nice and neat pussy, labia and clit all tucked up inside.

No lube licked slow and gentle, she became very wet after a few minutes and seems to make the right noises.  After a few more minutes she began to make stifled noises in the pillow and gyrate in my face also opened her legs more reaching down holding my arms digging her nail in.  After a few minutes became vocal and her whole body was shuddering, could taste her cum juices as she came to orgasm.

Gently licked and slow for about half minute to bring her down but she showed signs she was going to cum again and stroking my head.  After a further 2/3 minutes she began to shudder and more vocal noises as she came again, this time she clamped my head with her legs. 

Went back up and before I could say anything or into some kissing, she jumped up saying your turn now, which was annoying, I did say no rush go with the flow in my initial text.  Gave a decent sloppy OWO BJ, plenty of spitting, the lack of kissing and awkwardness I was feeling, didn’t help as I was finding it hard to get fully raised.

After about 2/3 mins she says do you want a condom now, opened one and gave it me the opened packet for me to put on.  Before I could fully put it on, she's straddled me in CG, I quickly put it on she then lowers herself and rides me slow them picks up the speed.

After a few minutes I’m not feeling this and she changed angles and then leans down, thinking she is coming in for a snog she just puts her arms round me and her head side of mine and continues to pick up speed.  We have our arms round each other and she's beginning to sweat, well her skin is becoming clammy, could tell she’s getting tired.  I suggest we change into mish, thinking I can get some kissing in, this will get me going a bit better, but she turns her head to one side.

I knew at this point I’m going to go at this for quite some time and she says after a few minutes, “Are you going to cum”!  I replied, “Yes” but wasn’t hopeful and looking at my watch we were 25 mins into the meet so 20 mins left of my 45 mins booking.

A couple of more minutes later she asked the same, “Are you cumming yet”  I climbed off and said finish me with BJ CIM and she said, “I don’t do BJ after condom has been on!!!!

I said clean with a wet wipe but didn’t answer and proceeded to give me a hand job with plenty of spit.  I wasn’t really feeling it and had to think of something else to give me an urge and chance of shooting my load and after a few minutes it worked.

She got up passed me some wet wipes to clean myself and she got dressed with 10 mins still to go on the clock.   

At the initial point of seeing her in the doorway, I was thinking if she's good and provided a good service I’ll consider the extra 50 notes for the full hour, fucking hell I wouldn’t give her 50 notes for the 45 mins service she provided.

As I was getting dressed, she was stood at the bedroom door waiting for me to follow FFS.  I made it obvious I wasn’t going to be rushed and made small talk as she stood there. Used the bathroom before I left to wash my hands then followed her down stairs.

Shoes on and went for a kiss as I was leaving but she turned her head which wasn't a surprise.

If the girl provides a good service or at least as agreed, when I get home I usually sent a text saying something on the lines of “Thank you for your time today really enjoyed our time together” and usually get a similar response.  But didn’t send a message to this one.

Some 8 hours later I gets a text saying, “Had a nice time, you know where I am if you want to see me agian”, I replied with a “thumbs up”.  She replied to that after a minute or so with, “Ill be in touch soon”  WTF!

Would I recommend, well I won’t be going again.

Clock watcher and rushed

Did not provide service agree before hand and I didn’t enjoy it

A shame because I did fancy her on first looks, petite and quite cute

:hi: