Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Livia XXL  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Rogerable

External Link/Members Only

Price: £250 for an hour

Accommodation: A flat in a large block with a fairly small but big enough room for the punt

Comms: Easy and friendly communication and directions.

Looks: Absolutely gorgeous, very pretty, tall, at least 6', very well toned and fit. The pics and video in the profile are a very accurate representation. No boobs, well defined pecs and abs

Experience: Despite suffering quite heavily from the effects of her night out, which it appeared had ended not too long before the punt, she was radiant, energetic and engaging. She prefers to top, I didn't push her on the "versatile" service in her profile, as I prefer to bottom. She covered up and topped me gently at first and then nice and strongly as we both got going.

There was no clock watching and no pressure to get on with it so lots of opportunity to suck on that gorgeous cock and feel it explore parts that few others are able to reach  :yahoo:

Would I recommend? I would highly recommend, she is a stunningly beautiful girl with a lovely personality. This punt was definitely one of my best ever!

Would I return? Very soon!

Offline quatter11

Thanks for the review. She’s stunning. Did she DFK? Did she cum?

Offline Rogerable

There was a little bit of DFK up front, not as much as I would have liked, but pretty quickly my mouth was focussed on other things.

She tried to cum repeatedly and energetically but the effects of the previous night prevented it. I was a little disappointed as a result but she promised to cum twice for me next time, was a lovely girl and she did her best.

I have multiple strong motivators for going back!

Offline quatter11

She puts in mind of Lanah Frias and a few of the other slender Brazilian trans that feature on Alt Perversion. Slim body, big cock and great looking. Check it out if you haven’t seen it. Very very horny and put me right in the mood for trying the real thing!

Offline tantraman

Looks: Absolutely gorgeous, very pretty, tall, at least 6', very well toned and fit. The pics and video in the profile are a very accurate representation. No boobs, well defined pecs and abs ... gorgeous cock ...

Hidden Image/Members Only