Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia30x - Abergele / Llandudno  (Read 2816 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6892714) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online TomD1343

External Link/Members Only

I’d had Amelia on my HL for a while, not much available locally in North Wales. AW pics look good, she often advertises from Llandudno but only evenings which didn’t suit my schedule. We’d messaged a few times on AW but unable to agree a time. Comms good on AW, via calls / WhatsApp less so.

Today saw green light on and advertising from Abergele, in need and sent a text. Replied and within 20mi was directed to her place, quiet residential place again but no concern. Parked up, knocked and greeted at the door.

This meet went from initial text to being back in the car within an hour which is a first, spontaneous booking. Agreed over text having been given postcode topless hand relief 30min £100.

Amelia is gorgeous - pics accurate, smiley, jokey really laid back. Very pretty face.

Offered a drink, chatted, she made a few jokes about state of the place (it was fine, bit shabby but who cares), I unzipped and she got to work. Great titwank handjob with oil, lots of eye contact and talk. Felt very GFE in a good way. Great soft tits and no rush. Took my time enjoying it before popping between her huge boobs.

As I was was cleaning up she told me how hot it was, a turn on and we chatted some more. Genuinely seemed a nice girl and not the usual ‘pro’.

Would do it again,

Offline Bigbuttextra

Would you recommend a full hour with her , and she wont charge anymore ??

Online TomD1343

I couldn’t advise really as I’d not seen her before, 30min worked just fine.

She is attractive, sexy - she’s not jaw drop fit to manage expectations. But her personality and enthusiasm are recommended.

I see she’s blonde now - tempted to visit again. If you do see her let us know what she’s like now