Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TopThai Mora - Colnbrook  (Read 1265 times)

22 review(s) for Mora x (18 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Aquamanile

External Link/Members Only

When: December 2022

Comms: Phoned and she picked up and we agreed time that day. Sent text with location with instruction to contact her when in area so I could get the final information.

Location: Think it’s a well known haunt in the area with iron gates which open magically when you appear judging from previous reviews. Easy to find and parking nearby without charge in a side street.

Price: £80 for 30 mins

Services: LFK, OWO, RO, RIM on her, light fingering, missionary, CG, RG, Doggy, Prone bone, COB

The WG: Stated age is 47 years ad she looks great for that. Great body with fantastic skin and a nice pair of bolt ons. Face was nice and I didn't think she was ugly at all. Greeted me once inside the gates at the door wearing yellow fishnet dress and thong leaving not much to the imagination which got me twitching as I watched her walk upstairs in front of me. Asked me to take off shoes before we went upstairs. There was a pair of shoes there also so another punter busy shagging in the building!

The Punt: Led me upstairs a into a nice compact room with ensuite. Got undressed as she watched me and then took a quick shower. Came out to find her sitting on the bed in the nude having removed her attire. A bit of LFK before she eased me onto the bed and started to suck my cock. She’s got a smooth action with some ball licking which got me excited and making my sap rise faster than I expected. She went fairly deep but not gagging, Overall OWO was pretty good in a vanilla sort of way, and I enjoyed it. Next flipped her round into a 69 so I could taste her pussy which was neat and happily licked her before moving up to tongue fuck her asshole as well which as just as tasty. Gently probed her pussy and ass with my finger as I was doing this without complaint. Was then ready to fuck, so moved on to her lying on her back and she applied the dom before she spread her legs apart so I could enjoy the view before sliding my cock inside her. She was tight and I loved the view of her tits and fit body as I slid in and out. Next moved her in CG and RG and she rode me with enthusiasm - great view of her tits in CG as she balanced on my cock. Quickly shifted into doggy and started to give some deep thrusts and could feel my cock hitting her cervix but she said my cock was big and a bit uncomfortable, so we moved into PB which I think she enjoyed as much as I did - shame she doesn't do A level as her ass looks fantastic and probably would look even better with cock in it! Time was running out, so I got her to sit on the edge of the bed and suck my cock, and eventually wanked me off onto her tits which got a big splash and slid down her chest and stomach. She scooped it up with her hands before it got down to her pussy. Went for another quick shower and she guided me out of the building. No sense of her rushing me and I went slightly over the 30 minutes.

Summary: Friendly lady and good for a vanilla type fuck with a very fit looking, tight bodied MILF and immaculate skin with a tight pussy.

Visit Again: Yes if in the area and need a straightforward unload with a fit thai MILF.