Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna_Chichester in Chichester  (Read 1326 times)

11 review(s) for Alluringasiananna (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline time2play

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Texted in the morning for a lunch time punt. She gave me some a post code and standard texts as the meeting time grew nearer. Parked as instructed and called for the house number. Comms very good.

Residential house in Chichester. Would assume this is her main residence which is nice and well decorated or being redecorated. Shower and bedroom were all good and fine.

Price:
£100 for 30 mins

Services:
Kissing, OWO, RO, CG, doggy and mish

Girl:
Thai girl in her mid to late 30's with very long hair. Pretty, around 5 feet not very much tall. Not that toned, small handful of boobs. Nice curves. Very natural slim body, wouldn't say she was toned but a nice package. Can't remember if shaved. I did not find her stunning, but there is a reason I don't see many Thai girls.

The Punt:
Into the house and I think she had a robe over lingerie. Friendly chat in the kitchen and then upstairs to give her a donation and have a shower. Into the bedroom and we eased into some fun. Services provided are accurate but very relaxed GFE, not overly passionate, kissing was light. BJ was not the best, just up and down without too much variation. Can't remember if it was OW or OWO. She seemed to really enjoy RO and that was nice because not all wg's get into it. Then went through my reportoire of positions before blowing in the bag. Lots of coconut oil as others have said. Shower and then gone, probably in and out in 35 minutes so wasn't rushed and we took our time.

Summary: Good to see her enjoy herself, sex was ok but not mind blowing. Relaxed GFE

Visit Again: Probably no. Enjoyed my time, but not memorable.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 03:38:28 pm by time2play »