Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Demi_£100ph - Brighton  (Read 3255 times)

11 review(s) for English_Demi_£100ph (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by contentguy]

Offline Yellowman1

External Link/Members Only

Was working in Crawley and wanted to visit this wg for a while due to superb value

Comms- wasn’t the easiest arranging the meet. I text the day before and got no reply but I finally got a response early in the morning the day of the meet. This could be an issue for some if not using a punting phone. Text came through at 7am. From that point fairly easy and agreed a time.
She did ask for a deposit of £20 by PayPal. Wouldn’t normally buy due to the amount of reveiws I took the risk. Apparently only newbies get asked for a deposit. She said she only does 3 days a week and she used to not insist on a deposit but would get let down at least once a day so I get it especially as an hour is her minimum booking.

Accommodation - little hotel near Brighton seafront. Think it’s her regular place.

The wg -  facially a 7/10. Quite pretty some may rate her face higher. Body 7.5/10. Body is nice but maybe her bum is to small for my usual tastes. No fat on her. Fake boobs done nice. Pussy clean and tight. She looks accurate. Quite an awkward girl very shy but friendly.

Cost - £100 for an hour superb value

The action - some dfk not loads. Good but not great bj. Not much variation bit like the bjs you got when you were young from girls doing  it for the first time just lots of up and down. Felt nice though. Sex in mish doggy reverse cg oh and lots of 69. 2 pops 1 in reverse cg and 2nd from oral but not cim.
I enjoyed but was lacking a bit of passion due to her shyness. I would prob repeat to see if she warms up more. 7/10 for the action

Side note when arriving there was loads of police outside and in the hotel apparently doing welfare checks on the girls. I almost walked but they left before I was due to go in.
Would of been a bit scary if my booking was an hour before