Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Beauty-Paige - Sheffield  (Read 2735 times)

9 review(s) for Pretty English Paige (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline sgt9876

AW profile: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Called her up as per instructions on her profile. She doesn’t allow texts for first time clients of hers. She gave me directions of exactly where to park, and to call her when I got there. She then told me which house once I arrived. All comms were easy.

The girl: her current profile photo is more like her; but majority of her photos must be a few years old; as she’s a lot slimmer in the photos than in real life.
I’d say she’s size 14 hips, bit of a tummy. Amazing pair of tits, probably the best natural pair I’ve felt. Arse big but firm. Face wise attractive enough.

She was welcoming, but formal at the same time. Has a nice posh southern accent.

The meet: got shown into the bedroom upstairs with en-suite. Was offered a shower first but I had just had one before setting off. She was fine with this.

Started off with a massage and we talked about our likes and turn ons. She expressed her love for being rimmed so I thought I’d give this a go as a first time. She asked to sit on my face and she turned over and shoved her crotch deep in my face whilst facing away from me. Gave her some RO before moving on to rimming, which she did like. All this was going really well, but it went a bit downhill after this point.

She gave me a brief blow job with condom on (no owo unfortunately). This was nice but she seemed quick to get it over with. She asked me to fuck her, I asked her to go on top first, but rather than grinding on me like I asked, she wanted me to do the work thrusting up and down whilst she hovered above me. I think this was to get me to pop quickly.

Couple of mins of this, and then she asked me to take her doggy style. I stood at the end of the bed and pounded her from her behind; she kept saying from the off ‘I want you to cum inside me’. Feeling like it was going to end briefly, I stopped myself and rimmed her a bit more, she was receptive to this but demanded I get back inside her. Again encouraging me to blow my load, the inevitable happened.

She quickly moved forward, said that was lovely, and jumped up to get dressed and told me I could get changed. I asked for a shower and she obliged.

Checked my watch in the bathroom and it was 20 mins into the half an hour punt. I left feeling like the main event was rushed.

Price: £80 for 30 mins

Pros: great tits. Loves being rimmed, so  if you’re into that it’s a plus as not all girls allow it. Sexy voice.

Cons: no owo - which for £80 is disappointing. Felt rushed in the meet and out the door.

Conclusion: I think for £80 there is better value for money. I think she has potential to be a really good punt, but as I felt rushed I left disappointed. She doesn’t do 15 minute meets as she says she doesn’t like to rush; but reality is she’s taking £80 for half an hour, but came across eager to get you out in less than that. It’s one of the reasons I don’t tend to do sex meets, and stick to massage with HE, as don’t feel as rushed or as robotic. Not sure I’d visit again.

Offline Numberone

I had a rubbish meeting with her. Her photos are a piss take

Offline Sheffred2017

Yeah, I get the same from her.

Tits & arse are impeccable, especially the arse. I think that’s why she insists on doggy as she knows a lot of blokes will come pretty quick thrusting up against that and watching it jiggle.

I saw her a couple of times a long while ago and have infrequently visited since when there’s nothing else available. Always feels like a slightly expensive disappointment afterwards.

On the face of it she’s quite pleasant but it always feels a little forced and the meet rushed and a bit begrudging.

She has the potential to be brilliant, she just needs a bit of a personality transplant.

Offline Night-Owl

I've seen her over the last few weeks too. Absolutely wasteful, she's good looking OK enough body but her attitude is so dull it's a shame.