Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liz blonde - Brazilian - Addlestone  (Read 2805 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6542693) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

This was earlier today and a TOFTT zero AW or UKP reviews was willing to walk if if was B&S luckily it was not. Liz asked me to call her first which I did and confirmed services. Went for 30 minutes at £80. Liz is only in the UK for a week and today was working from a well known hotel chain in Addlestone. She was complaining that its quiet but I pointed out that Addlestone is not the best of punting areas.

Called and was told to meet on her floor as it was card access, she arrived in a blue track suit very pretty girl with lovely Bubble butt. She apologised for her track suit let me into her room and she changed. Came out wearing the below outfit tits hanging out wow I had struck Brazilian gold. I handed over the £80 and we started playing with each other we kissed and i sucked on her ample tits I would say they were natural D's and they were pert. Liz has a beautiful tanned body she soon dropped to her knees and was deep throating all my length OWO, I soon removed her knickers and licked her out, really clean well formed pussy and the more I licked the bigger her clit got until she finally had the big "O". I came up for some more kissing she was going to finger my arse but that did not happen and she rubbered me up and climbed on CG really tight pussy and rides well, swapped to missionary but had to finish in doggy just to see that arse when I fucked her, soon exploded in the bag very enjoyable punt with an attractive South American.

Pictures are recent and definitely her real age 38 but she looks a lot younger.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 03:19:32 pm by Muff licker »

Online jonah45

Like the look of her,looks like she’s built to Fuck

Offline Muff licker

Offline Surrey1974

Thanks for TOFTT & the review. Seen this one pop up today. That makes a change a Brazilian not changing extra for OWO.
All pictures a true reflection of her then? What would you say her breast size please?

Offline Muff licker

Hi mate the pictures are very accurate what you see is what you get
I would say breasts are 34D very nice indeed and yes OWO was included but she would not confirm that on the phone had to see me first  :D

Offline Surrey1974

Thanks mate as will try to see her if I can

Offline Muff licker

OK she is only around this week and not sure where she will be tomorrow onwards but certainly worth a trip

Offline Bat

Did you ask if she will take CIM?

Her profile doesn’t seem to have a likes / dislikes list.

Offline Muff licker

I told her that her profile needs likes adding I dont think CIM is on the cards but OWO included was

Offline Muff licker

So I thought there was a profile swap thinking I was seeing a different girl but to my surprise it was Liz apparently some stalker kept threatening her so she changed phone number and profile pictures. I had a better experience this time now working in a hotel in Woking. she gave me prostate massage using finger in condom with lube then sucked my shaft and balls.
Fucked her in CG and finished in doggy wow what an arse she is moving home next week

Offline Bat

I told her that her profile needs likes adding I dont think CIM is on the cards but OWO included was

Thanks for this, I’m a complete sucker for those Brazilian tan lines in her AW pics so she’s shooting straight to the top of my hot list

Offline Yellowman1

She’s pooped up in Camberley

Want to see but not sure is the same girl as you said going home but guess she could be back

Offline Muff licker

I think it is the same girl i was also worried that it might be a different girl on my second visit as she was acting strange on text but basically she was avoiding some Romanian stalker

Offline Yellowman1

Fair enough I’ll try and hook up with her while she’s in Camberley

Offline Muff licker

Fair enough I’ll try and hook up with her while she’s in Camberley
Dont think you will be disappointed  :D

Offline Muff licker

Just looked at the latest pictures Yellowman and I think it could be a moved on profile so be ware

Offline Yellowman1

Thanks for the intell. I might wait until someone who has seen her visits again and verifies