Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy – Guildford GU1  (Read 4585 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Whistling Dixie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meeting was for 1 hour @ £140 and took place during her recent (November 2022) stay in Guildford.  No extras, I don’t know if she offers any, I didn’t ask and she didn’t suggest any.

Arrangements were made a couple of days before by text, just a couple each way.  Replies were prompt – within 20 minutes or so – and clear.  Maylin handles the comms herself.  Full postcode provided at that stage.

The location was a relatively modern low rise apartment block about a six minute walk from Guildford station.  The entrance to the apartments is hidden from the road and discrete.

About 5 minutes before the agreed start time I texted that I had arrived and got an almost immediate reply with the apartment number so I was in the apartment on time.  Maylin answered the door wearing a pretty dress.  She’s very welcoming and greeted me with a broad smile, a kiss and a hug.  Straight into the smallish clean and tidy double bedroom.  Fee paid which Maylin disappeared off to stash.  Brief visit to the bathroom to wash hands etc.  Bathroom was clean and modern; clean towel.  Shower available but not taken.

There are a good number of pictures on Maylin’s profile a couple of examples of which below.  They look like they are all selfies, all appear to be current and untouched.  She is a pretty girl and I thought that she was even more attractive in real life than the impression I got from her photos.  Her profile states that she is 36, size 6 34D natural boobs and 1.59m tall (5’ 3”) and I wouldn’t disagree with any of that.

Maylin returned and slipped out of the dress to reveal a pretty bra, panties and black stockings; she helped me remove my clothes then hugs and light FK which is my preference.  She smelt great.  Bra off to reveal lovely natural boobs and prominent dark nipples, then her panties but the stockings stayed on throughout which I liked.  On to the bed for lots of foreplay – lots of nipple play and really great sloppy OWO, quite deep (not DT) with lots of attention to balls.  Then RO – very clean and fresh – and 69.  Then on to sex in a number of positions: CG, RCG, doggy, missionary all protected of course and came in the bag.  I’m one pop these days sadly.  Cleaned up then Maylin offered a massage and we chatted for the last few minutes.  No clock watching.  I finally dressed and was out the door a few minutes over time.

I thought Maylin was lovely – welcoming, with a warm personality and a ready smile.  She’s chatty but doesn’t let that get in the way of proceedings.  Her English is very good.  She was enthusiastic and I had her full attention throughout.  My idea of a great GFE and a very definite positive from me.

Maylin is from Panama and I gather that she might be returning home shortly but at the time of writing this her AW page shows her location as West Sussex and with a 1 hour fee of £160 (a £20 uplift over the rate paid in Guildford) but her phone number is hidden, so maybe she’s not on her way just yet or maybe she’s parked her profile there.  In any event, if she returns to the Guildford/Woking/Farnborough area in future I will be sure to visit her again.

WD

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 06:44:37 pm by Whistling Dixie »

Offline Chrispy

Nice review.  I seen her a couple of times now I agree a great punt

Offline shyleo

She has definitely been a good find. Wonder if she will go back to her old price when she returns to Guildford in the new year.

Offline pythago

Interesting to see that prices have gone up.
Now £100/hh and £160/hour. Perhaps this depends on location or more probably are the prices for 2023.

Offline bmt1234

Do you have a number for her? I don’t know if she has updated the one put on here. How did you book.

Offline Whistling Dixie

I made the arrangements by text but I'm afraid I didn't keep her number.

However, I'm not sure that she's back yet (I know that she says "I'm back" at the top of her profile but I think that may have been there since she left for Italy and perhaps Panama) late last year.  When I saw her in late November it was just before she left and it was certainly her intention to return, but I got the impression that it might not be until early summer.
I'm keeping an eye on her profile as I would definitely like to meet her again.  She seems to be parking her profile in various places, at first it was Chichester, then after a while Oxford and now Coventry, but she hasn't had any new feedback since last year.  She does log in occasionally but not as frequently as I would expect were she currently active.
Best plan would be to message her via AW; since she is logging in occasionally you may get a reply even if she isn't back just yet.

WD

Offline Double-o-nine

Visited her in November. She said she would be back in July.

Offline DoorDash

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙