Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X-Dior-X - Waterlooville  (Read 1495 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6903549) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by timsussex]

Offline timsussex

Ok so I read the less than favourable reviews and the fact that on AW she is size 16-20 ???  but I quite like the larger ladies and makeup verging on slutty and I was in Waterlooville. so....

Comms via AW were a bit vague but at least OWO was on offer (since added to her AW likes) Parked easily and got final directions quickly. Low rise block of flats that has seen better days but not too bad and usual hide behind door.

Disappointing - certainly not size 16 - wore a black sack like dress and no sign of promised heels. Untidy bedroom, dressing table with hundreds of bottles and treadmill folded in corner with clothes drapes over - should have walked but checked OWO was on offer so paid up.
Then the black sack came off and there is no way she is size 16-20 - rolls of fat like a Sumo wrestler and way beyond anything I had seen before so no idea of true size -?22?24?26?28?

She said she does kiss but only with closed mouth; OWO was decent, and she allows fingering (if you can find a way in between the folds of fat. Thought about doing her doggy but even that didnt appeal so went with some more OWO and closed my eyes to completion - which to be fair was pretty good and she did swallow and kept sucking

Now as I said at the beginning and on other reviews, I quite like Rubenesque ladies but even Peter Paul wouldn't have enough paint for this one!

Offline contentguy

Thanks for the review, sounds dreadful!

How long / how much?

Is this the SP's current link, looks like it from your indexing?

External Link/Members Only

Sounds like PPR would have had to take out a second mortgage to cover the raw materials to paint her!

Offline Vice Admiral

Then the black sack came off and there is no way she is size 16-20 - rolls of fat like a Sumo wrestler and way beyond anything I had seen before so no idea of true size -?22?24?26?28?

Wow.  "Taking one for the team" reaches a new level of heroism.

I note that – after making the somewhat bizarre claim that she is "size 16-20 depending on what I wear" – the fragrant Dior indicates on her profile that she is "on the slight curvier side".  Tim Sussex's report suggests that she is here pushing the generally understood meaning of the words "slight" and "curvy" almost to breaking point.

Still, looking on the bright side, at least Dior is too "classy and elegant" to "offer uniforms".

Offline timsussex

Wow.  "Taking one for the team" reaches a new level of heroism.

if you want an OWO BJ with swallow by a slutty looking face (as previously noted a bit like an even chubbier Scarlet Moffat) and IF you can ignore the body then she's Ok  - perhaps even a weak positive - But thats a very BIG IF in more ways than one !

Still, looking on the bright side, at least Dior is too "classy and elegant" to "offer uniforms".

Probably couldn't find any to fit !   :lol:

Online John81

slutty looking face (as previously noted a bit like an even chubbier Scarlet Moffat)

That’s a very good shout, although she’s not as warm & bubbly as scarlet, more stone faced & down to business. Never getting any gf experience from her

Online John81

She’s stating size 16-18 now & only has 3 pics, all of her when she was way way slimmer. I’m guessing she hasn’t lost all that weight unless she’s had a band fitted. I’m definitely not going to be tempted to find out!