Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alluringasiananna Chichester  (Read 1588 times)

11 review(s) for Alluringasiananna (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Blackhart

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

£160

Saw her a couple of weeks back now. And just like another review on here, she wasn't plan A, as I was let down by the prossie I'd booked that day after she sent a text telling me she'd sent an email! :dash: and it rained, and kept either getting told no by other prossies or ignored by one. So when I stumbled across Anna's profile on AW it seemed to fit the bill, and to my pleasant surprise she actually responded quickly and said yes! so that cheered me up a bit. So comms all fine.

The punt itself was fine, however facially she's quite a lot older looking, but body wise is accurate to her pics just not the face. Tits aren't great, but the ass makes up for it. One thing I need to mention is she doesn't do OWO, this was my first ever time having it sucked with a condom as bad as that sounds.

But here's the thing, she's very good at making the condom invisible as I didn't even notice until she stopped sucking and turned around! During 69 I asked for it to be sucked and had her ass in my face, I thought what taking her so long, then started sucking and you'd never know she used a condom. She put the condom in her mouth. The only real negative is she openly looked at her phone twice during, which annoyed me for sure. At least wait until the end. You may have noticed I haven't gone into detail about much of the actual punt apart from no OWO and that's because there's really not much to say, it was all "fine" she did everything I asked happily and even she was going through the motions it wasn't obvious.

So yeah I would book her again but only as a plan B and certainly only for 30 mins as her hourly rate is too high. I would advise you to do the same.