Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TeenJessicaX - Greenhithe Kent  (Read 1542 times)

1 review(s) for TeenJessicaX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gigabyte

A punt I did end of last year. Just got round to it sorry.

Coms were good, I asked for her to wear a "uniform" and she seemed fine with it. I arrived slightly late to a block of flats but she was ok with that. They were pretty reasonable and you would not have felt unsafe as it seemed in a relatively nice area. Parking was easy so no issues on that front. Knocked on the door and Jessica was wearing her "uniform" as I requested :) . So off to a good start. Sorted the paperwork had a chat (unfortunately she was texting alot on her phone which was a bit offputting) and then got down to business.

Had a bit of OWO, mish, Cowgirl, then finished off with Doggy. Went to clean myself up thinking we still have about 20 minutes and when I got back into the room she was already getting dressed again. I got the impression that now I had popped that she felt that was it. She may have been right that I may not have achieved round 2 but that was beside the point. I decided to hang around until my time was up, the chat was ok but again with the texting.

Jessica is as per the pictures, and had a nice face about an 8/10. Body was an 8 and she did as requested during the action. But outside of that it was a let down so the whole experience was tainted.

Positives
Nice body and face
Good Coms
Wore uniform as requested
Flat was clean and tidy
Enjoys list accurate (or at least those I partook)

Negatives
Service outside of the action was poor and left the whole experience tainted
Texting was a big annoyance. (I probably should have mentioned it but what was the point it wouldn't have improved the punt by that stage)
Action seemed to end at the one cum per meeting stage.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 08:47:18 pm by Gigabyte »

vorian

Thanks.for your review, spot on with the negative imho. What is it with this texting bollocks, so, so rude. As a basic you should expect 100% attention anything less is a negative in my book.

Offline latecomer

Good review and a good warning thanks.  Quite a contrast with her 38 so-called positives on AW.  The latest one really amused me:
When I saw Jess had come out of "retirement"
retirement? a 19 year old???