Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not seen any info on these Csrdiff ladies  (Read 1766 times)

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any information on any of these ladies? I fancy a voluptuous lady ........

Samantha's profile is strange - offers anal but not straight sex. Has anyone seen her, can they help?

I like the look of TeaseMe - the discount and the filming attract me.

I am wondering if Marcella is a bit older than 34. Looks to have great boobs!! :D

Offline ampersand

Apologies for the gratuitous bump, but I will be making a decision about who to try and see on Monday over the next day orso.  If anyone can add anything I would be very grateful. At the moment I am edging towards Samantha10, despite the strange likes list, on the basis that she is the cheapest for half an hour, has big boobs and you jjust about tell what she looks like. I paid for Marcella's PG and am glad that I did as it showed that her boobs were not as big as I had thought, so definitely won't be choosing her

Offline PuntingPete

Apologies for the gratuitous bump, but I will be making a decision about who to try and see on Monday over the next day orso.  If anyone can add anything I would be very grateful. At the moment I am edging towards Samantha10, despite the strange likes list, on the basis that she is the cheapest for half an hour, has big boobs and you jjust about tell what she looks like. I paid for Marcella's PG and am glad that I did as it showed that her boobs were not as big as I had thought, so definitely won't be choosing her

OMG really? I like big boobs but I have a feeling when she lets them bad boys go they will be well down by her waist. I'm afraid the stretchmarks don't do it for me either  :thumbsdown:

Offline Corus Boy

OMG really? I like big boobs but I have a feeling when she lets them bad boys go they will be well down by her waist.

Gravity does that  :P

nestynoo

Aarvark, did you go for samantha010 in the end? Would be interested in hearing more if so... seems like a bargain at £25 a pop, almost too good to be true...?