Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anya19x touring in Reading  (Read 1237 times)

2 review(s) for anya19x (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline royal_male

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: 100£ for 30mins

Girl: A facialy attractive girl with a toned body and wonderful long hair. The kind of chick that turns your head on a night out. I have always fancied a uni girl and she was pretty much spot on, compensating the lack sex during my time at uni.

Services: DFK, OWO, sex doggy style. her DFK was very slight at the start but then she warmed up.

she opened the door in a black top which came off quickly. She was bloody sweaty as the room was quite humid and hot due to lack of ventilation. we started kissing very slight at the start but then i asked her if this is how she kissed, she then improved. Her personalit was very friendly and was a very sweet girl. Then moved on to some OWO, she knelt down and DT'ed a bit. I gently face fucked her, her technique was good but sometimes there was too much teeth. All in all an excelled OWO. Then we fucked like mad dogs, she was very wet and responsive, i came in the mac.

The only negative would be her hygeine standards, i dint find any fresh towels and she dint have wet wipes for before and after. She was also changing the agreed time quite frequently trying to accomodate me around other punters presumably. She said she isnt going to work for a month or so.

would i return? hmm yes only if she doesnt cram punters in.