Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine review integrity  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Cuntminion

Not looking for bitching, genuine question

After the fiasco of agency freebies, discounts

How credible does an individual's reviews become? I'm noticed a new trend on agency websites where website feedback on a girl included a link to their ukp reviews on at least two members (one now banned) using their own ukp name

Now why would they do that, unless trying to play both sides and sweeten their own pot?

OldAdmin

Agencies adding links on girl's pages to review sites is not uncommon. It's been done for years.
But most don't link to UKP because they prefer other review sites whos owners pander to agency owners, e.g. removing negative reviews on request as they advertise on his site.
Given UKP's popularity and trust among punters, some agencies may now believe it's beneficial for them to link to positive reviews on UKP.

Offline cueball

If the reviews were nicked off here without the op's permission then I'd still trust his reviews, if he's used his review to curry some kind of favour then he'd lose credibility with me.

Having said that, we've all got our trusted reviewers and others we read, take on board but use with caution.

Hornydevil247

How credible does an individual's reviews become? I'm noticed a new trend on agency websites where website feedback on a girl included a link to their ukp reviews on at least two members (one now banned) using their own ukp name

Now why would they do that, unless trying to play both sides and sweeten their own pot?

Why are you bothered Coma.

You never leave the boundaries of Colindale and only see Khloe.

God help if she was to move out of area. Would you move too?

HD  :lol:

vw

Up to me to decide who is credible in life do this with reviews there are reviewers I trust and ones I don't.

Pollution of reviews is bad whether from drinking to much turps and peecicles or money off vouchers from pimps.

yorkshire123

UKP reviews are (were) only one part of my punting due diligence. And depending on who had written them changes the weighting behind them.

I really like the way TCM has total transparency on where he made contact & whether the girl knew beforehand who he is on here, I wish more would do it as for me that then lets me guess whether she has upped her game because of it.

That said even if a percentage were a little iffy they are still better that the tripe I have read on other forums.

As far as I'm concerned I'm the only one who decides who, where & when I punt & if I decide to take a chance on a girl based on a review from an unknown then that's my risk to take with nobody to blame but me if it goes tits up.

Offline Nagilum

That's why its important you take a cross section of the reviews and judge yourself.  If the girl has a single review then I would take the punters word for it, depending on who it is and still go check out the girl.  If its a newbie with he single review then you have room for scepticism and knowledge that you may have to walk upon the visit.

Offline smiths

As admin said its not at all uncommon for some Agencies to link positive reviews off punting sites the pimp thinks will help him or her get more business. Not many link negative reviews though.

As to credibility, in MY eyes credibility has to be earned which takes time and crucially posting about various subjects NOT just being a one trick pony. That's not to say EVERY one trick pony poster is definitely dodgy but it is something that makes me suspicious.

Pimps bribing punters is nothing new sadly, it happened for years on another site I was a member of and any poster including me who dared post anything negative or even questioning about the pimp and/or his WGs got attacked by these "punters". I know from personally speaking to a couple of punters, one 6upxxx is long banned off here but he told me he got a discount off the pimp Divine years ago who ran HOD in London and various brothels in MK including MKE in exchange for positive reviews and defending the pimp on the forum. There is a punter on here who admitted to getting a £10 secret discount off Chloe when she managed MKE owned by Divine, he said he didn't do anything in exchange for this discount. These punters have sold their souls to the pimp as I see it, and nothing they post I just blindly believe. I view it as VERY seriously attempting to undermine the site, on here Divine has been long banned fortunately and unlike that site where the owner was making a packet off Divine out of advertising admin on here doesn't operate like that so has no vested interest.

As I see it white knights who not only blindly defend their fave WG or WGs BUT attack any punter daring to post anything negative about them and these bribed punters are a problem on here but I have confidence admin will deal with them, them being secret might take time to come out of course. The thing to remember in my opinion is these pimps offer a discount or whatever because they want to further their agenda of getting more punters AND doing their best to ensure nothing negative gets posted about them on here. I just hope honest genuine punters tell them to fuck off as I did when GP Parties tried to bribe me on here some years ago. I cant be bought, I hope many on here cant either.

yorkshire123

smiths, if there was a like button I would certainly be pressing it for your post.

This is UKP so a  :thumbsup: will have to do, great post.

vw

Maybe he cares for his fellow punters unlike the people who worry about bad hookers and pimps feelings.  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

As I see it white knights who not only blindly defend their fave WG or WGs BUT attack any punter daring to post anything negative about them and these bribed punters are a problem on here but I have confidence admin will deal with them, them being secret might take time to come out of course. The thing to remember in my opinion is these pimps offer a discount or whatever because they want to further their agenda of getting more punters AND doing their best to ensure nothing negative gets posted about them on here. I just hope honest genuine punters tell them to fuck off as I did when GP Parties tried to bribe me on here some years ago. I cant be bought, I hope many on here cant either.

+1
Well put

There is another angle to this also.  By succumbing to the bride you are robbing the genuine girls who provide a great service and feeding the rest of us to the vultures.  It's simply selfish.

Offline pewpewpew

I think we should all just trust adult work reviews and let that be an end to it. No? Anybody?  :crazy:

Offline Cuntminion

You never leave the boundaries of Colindale and only see Khloe.

God help if she was to move out of area. Would you move too?

HD  :lol:

:D

Have a day off I have seen her twice in two months now and if at all again it won't be well into next year

My projected punting radius has grown massively

And if she moved I would move on and maybe even before that

Now back on topic thanks for other replies whether contrasting to the my opinion or not helps build a rounded picture  :thumbsup:

Regular does not = long term nothing its business that's it

I'm not the type to wait for something to no longer be available , when I've had enough that's it

vw

:D

Have a day off I have seen her twice in two months now and if at all again it won't be well into next year

My projected punting radius has grown massively

And if she moved I would move on and maybe even before that

Now back on topic thanks for other replies whether contrasting to the my opinion or not helps build a rounded picture  :thumbsup:

Regular does not = long term nothing its business that's it

I'm not the type to wait for something to no longer be available , when I've had enough that's it
You upset his GF that's why he's on to you !  :rose:

Watch out or the pack leader finch will be sent to get you !    :scare:

Offline Cuntminion

You upset his GF that's why he's on to you !  :rose:

Watch out or the pack leader finch will be sent to get you !    :scare:

It's okay I'm going to create all them to their avatar or how I would imagine them to be (easier with the sp) in wwe on Xbox

Fluffy battle royal for a booking in the bank with their muumuu gollum

Offline Marmalade

To be honest, it really does quite often put me off writing reviews. It's just the time and stupid hassle of answering them. Especially when it gets to multiple threads.

eg
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79162.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79333.0

Offline Marmalade

This is from UKP wiki:

Hidden Image/Members Only

at External Link/Members Only)

There's a lot of stuff that comes into review writing and again UKPunting Wiki has some I think useful stuff.
External Link/Members Only

I'm not suggesting that everyone gets all mathematical about calculating whether a WG gets a positive neutral or negative, but thought it was posting as a sort of 'reality check'...

vw

This is from UKP wiki:

There's a lot of stuff that comes into review writing and again UKPunting Wiki has some I think useful stuff.

I'm not suggesting that everyone gets all mathematical about calculating whether a WG gets a positive neutral or negative, but thought it was posting as a sort of 'reality check'...
All perception really, who made up this bullshit ?

Its calibrated to one persons taste who ever that is or a random shuffle !

Offline Marmalade

I believe it was Jason but I think the idea is worth something if not the selection.

Let's take Charlize Theron, Sharon Osborne, Kathy Bates.

Which would you give positive neutral negative to on looks? I thought so. So would I.  :hi:

vw

I believe it was Jason but I think the idea is worth something if not the selection.

Let's take Charlize Theron, Sharon Osborne, Kathy Bates.

Which would you give positive neutral negative to on looks? I thought so. So would I.  :hi:
Who are they ?  Bloody forcing me to use Google  :rolleyes:  Loaded question really

Yes each punter would need their own chart so people can seen their tastes, if you can be bothered. 

I have 1 rule yes no will never use number scales on such things just not my thing, if anyone wants to see their face never been a problem getting photos for me.

Some people have the need for top trumps reviews, mine are about the service that's what's important to me other retards want measurements for tongue penetration depth during DFK.   Poor little obsessives if they really  want to know send me a tongue penetration measurer.

I for one won't be making my own or using anyone else's scale of perception.  Each to their own, good click bait though for social media.

Offline threechilliman

TCM has total transparency on where he made contact & whether the girl knew beforehand who he is on here

That's why I do it - so punters can make a subjective judgement on it. I'm not afraid to leave less than positive reviews either as happened recently to a girl I contacted via UKE - a forum favourite in the East Mids. The UKE link made me think long and hard because of potential reprisals, but glad that I did so now.

I do wonder whether girls will use UKE as a protection from neg's because punters won't fancy leaving one for exactly the reason above. I, for one, will use the site with care. The impression I get is that most punters seem to think all the girls on there will be brilliant. Not so is what I've learnt in the last week or so. Use it, but don't believe everything that's said. Trust me on that.....

tcm

Offline Cuntminion

This is from UKP wiki:

Wtf is this?

There's at least 8 in the lowest three tiers I would and wouldn't kick any of em out of bed

Offline Marmalade

Wtf is this?

There's at least 8 in the lowest three tiers I would and wouldn't kick any of em out of bed

But do you, or do you not, see the difference between those and 8 in the top three tiers?

I don't agree with all his 'ratings' either but at least he has some.

That is why I always look to see if a punter has a spread of positives and negatives, and if all his women were 'wonderful looking' then I ignore his reviews. They don't have to match my criteria, just indicate that he differentiates. The same could be said for service but is harder to nail down. But many punters get thorough fucked off making a trip to see some 'gorgeous beautiful' prossie only to find she's a bit of a munter!!

vw

But do you, or do you not, see the difference between those and 8 in the top three tiers?

Its completely random of course you will agree with some !

Offline Marmalade

Its completely random of course you will agree with some !

Really? I accept that's you're opinion if you think so. Personally I would say that the top tier are better looking than ones in the bottom tier. If I post (what I judge to be reasonably accurate) pictures of prossies I've punted with, and we laid odds I think there would be lots of wildcards but still some would get higher 'marks' for looks than others.

Subjectivity is subjectivity: but to take a more extreme case, catwalk models are selected on a number of criteria, which include certain physical proportions of face and body and lack of unattractive features like warts on their nose. Night shift checkout assistants in Asdas could almost have been selected in the opposite manner.  :D

Are you really trying to tell me VW that all girls are equally attractive??? I don't mean that there won't be someone who will find even a fat old minger attractive: I mean some would not make Page 3.

Offline cueball

Reviews aren't just about looks though (well, not to me anyway), reviews are about the whole punt and the experience of the punt.

Venue, attitude, comms, service and even parking are all part of the review rating as well ofcourse the looks.

Well, that's how it is for me
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:29:29 pm by cueball »

yorkshire123

And me.

In fact some of my most memorable punts have been with average looking girl next door types.

vw

Really? I accept that's you're opinion if you think so. Personally I would say that the top tier are better looking than ones in the bottom tier. If I post (what I judge to be reasonably accurate) pictures of prossies I've punted with, and we laid odds I think there would be lots of wildcards but still some would get higher 'marks' for looks than others.

Subjectivity is subjectivity: but to take a more extreme case, catwalk models are selected on a number of criteria, which include certain physical proportions of face and body and lack of unattractive features like warts on their nose. Night shift checkout assistants in Asdas could almost have been selected in the opposite manner.  :D

Are you really trying to tell me VW that all girls are equally attractive??? I don't mean that there won't be someone who will find even a fat old minger attractive: I mean some would not make Page 3.
Your on about conditioned attractiveness what you have been told what is attractive by a small minority and your mind had been manipulated to believe this, subconsciously deep down and a few years away from the media you would change yours completely.

Quite frankly most catwalk models look odd to me and freaky and only selected on one criteria being stick thin nothing to do with facial attractiveness.

Doesn't matter to me, first time I saw this disregarded it as trash and any reviewer using it I would also probably put in the top trumps collector bracket, you know the types that stalk social media in extreme cases.

Offline blackburnian

Reviews aren't just about looks though (well, not to me anyway), reviews are about the whole punt and the experience of the punt.

Venue, attitude, comms even parking are all part of the review rating as well ofcourse the looks.

True , attitude (or acting performance) for me are more important than almost all the others .

Bb

Offline Marmalade

Venue, attitude, comms even parking are all part of the review rating as well of course the looks.

I agree completely. But when looks are at least part of the experience I for one prefer a physically attractive girl to one that is not. There are some (not all) Romanians and Russians that are very attractive but commonly give poor service and we frequently speak of looks as if it were something reasonably objective if not completely so; yet as soon someone is challenged about some "beauty", pointing out that she is overweight, discoloured teeth, stretch marks, fat, (all of which are clinically measurable), some whiteknight will insist that she is in actual fact very beautiful in his eyes. Which tbh is not much use. I want to know if the average punter would find her physically attractive. If she is in a niche market (eg obese) then I'd rather know so that she gets the customers that like that. Obese, covered with stretch marks, tits hanging down with no supporting tissue, are not generally considered attractive, however 'beautiful' a personality she has.

Offline Marmalade

A similar thing with service. There are reviews that say she didn't give the services offered, answered her mobile while shagging, and told the guy to hurry up, but he still gives her a positive. I mean, what sort of planet is he on?? But I agree that if I have to choose I would mostly choose service over looks.

vw

A similar thing with service. There are reviews that say she didn't give the services offered, answered her mobile while shagging, and told the guy to hurry up, but he still gives her a positive. I mean, what sort of planet is he on?? But I agree that if I have to choose I would mostly choose service over looks.
Reminds me of my troll vampiro and his positive of renata in smethwick.  Sadly admin killed him from the forum RIP

Offline cueball

I see (and agree with) marmalades point above (if I've grasped it properly), the way I could word it is that her looks are what catches my eye and the whole experience of the punt is what dictates the review rating.

I expect her looks to match her pics, that's the first stage of my decision to punt with her, there are many other stages too though.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:45:25 pm by cueball »

Offline Cuntminion

That is why I always look to see if a punter has a spread of positives and negatives, and if all his women were 'wonderful looking' then I ignore his reviews. They don't have to match my criteria, just indicate that he differentiates. The same could be said for service but is harder to nail down. But many punters get thorough fucked off making a trip to see some 'gorgeous beautiful' prossie only to find she's a bit of a munter!!

Not really agree as such as some are caked up maked up shots in the top tiers

Get me Marilyn Monroe doing a verification photo if you want me to give a proper informed opinion

Offline Cuntminion

Could be twins too just 8.7 got run over by a max factor lorry

Offline Cuntminion

Venue, attitude, comms, service and even parking are all part of the review rating as well ofcourse the looks.

Plus one  :thumbsup: