Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Nympho - Tuffnell Park  (Read 529 times)

15 review(s) for nikki_hot_sexy (9 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OutForJustice80

External Link/Members Only

Time Spent: 15 mins

Paid: £50

Services: Kissing, RO, OWO, CIM

Would I return: No

Met Nikki late in the day for a quickie to unload my nuts. She's fine, nice body, bad-ish teeth, limited English. Nothing to get excited about but also perfectly serviceable. No real interaction or professionalism, just a warm place to put your cock. Oral was average. The annoying thing is I know there is better round the corner with BustyDD Laura and only £10 more for that amount of time. I just fancied a change. Laura keeps on going even as you unload and her technique is vastly superior in general. This girl it felt as though she was trying to duck away.

I have to stop doing these. If I'm that backed up, with this type of girl the meeting is a total waste of time. I end up just filling their mouth with cum and I feel totally indifferent about it. I need to remember this review when next I'm thinking about a cheap 15 minute booking. Just go and have a wank in the toilets.

To clarify I've given a neutral as I feel that's a fair reflection on her service. If it was down to my personal experience only it would be negative but that's partly to do with extraneous stuff and a bit too subjective. As far as she is concerned, I am neutral, not negative.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 05:15:02 pm by OutForJustice80 »