Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty dana-lee - Fife  (Read 4206 times)

29 review(s) for busty dana-lee (20 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Been slack with my reviews, got a few to catch up with so here goes.

External Link/Members Only

Price
£70 for 30 mins.

Communications
No issue. Text and calls.

Provider
Friendly SP who looked to be in her 30's. 7.5/10 looks for me. Tall and Leggy

Experience
SP was friendly and very experienced. Excellent compassionate chat and GFE experience which I seek these days. Was a while ago so I cannot remember the details specifically but she gave me everything I wanted and left satisified

Pro’s
Nice curvy body
Friendly
Good GFE

Con’s
Location quite far out of the way

WBW

Offline bigmike32

Good review and always wanted to see dana lee and i will get around to it. Was in comms with her about a meet a wee while ago.

Online charliepie

Which small town, do you remember?

Offline bigmike32

I dont think he is allowed to say as it will give away her precise location.

Offline big-al93

I dont think he is allowed to say as it will give away her precise location.

It would be allowed as just the town name, same as you can name an area of a bigger town. That said probably not a good idea for discretion being that he said a small town.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

It might be an idea to reference the nearest bigger place so that prospective punters get an idea of travelling time.
Someone on the West side of Edinburgh might think nothing of venturing to Dunfermline, Rosyth, Inverkeithing, etc.
Twenty minutes in a car.
Cupar, St.Andrews, Kirkcaldy, Methil.
A veritable expedition.

Feedback is noted. IIRC the small town was 25 mins or so from the Forth Bridge in an easterly direction

WBW

Offline mrwhite

Feedback is noted. IIRC the small town was 25 mins or so from the Forth Bridge in an easterly direction

WBW

That is kind of useful, as her AW profile map shows her to be WEST of the Forth Bridge

Offline Name Not Found

... Methil.
A veritable expedition.

And one not to be undertaken without a significant stash of personal armaments  :scare:.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 10:59:40 am by Name Not Found »

Offline mills_and_bhuna

WBW
Walking ? Or driving a Subaru Impreza?
Sorry mate. Couldn't resist.

Offline Poopster

I thought she was somewhere around the Oakley or Saline direction, not to the east.  I might be wrong, that's happened once before.

WBW

erm I mean WESTERLY direction and it's 25 mins by VAN  :hi: lol

WBW

Offline Marvlus69

Offline FF2019

I thought she was somewhere around the Oakley or Saline direction, not to the east.  I might be wrong, that's happened once before.

You are not wrong….. its the first one.

Too close to home for me and when I asked her if she could be discrete she all but said no?

Offline Dpr180

Saw Dana once in Leith years ago,  long before I found this site,  I remember it being good,  I often thought about going back,  but looks and services very rarely age well with these long term girls,  she still sounds like she's doing a decent service,  so I might have a think about that one

Online charliepie

I hardly think that mentioning the town would be outing her as I'm sure her neighbours know fine well what she gets up to, hard to be discrete in those little villages where strangers stand out a mile.