Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swedish dream girl  (Read 1868 times)

Offline horsa

Offline Clipit

WOW! She looks amazing. Did you manage to get to see her at all?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Interesting. Found another ad (pretty sure it's her, lots of similar details) though not much more info.
External Link/Members Only

Offline The Night King

Thought I'd TOFTT but I was gone in 60 seconds after I saw her face. Not a looker at all. She looked a bit like one of the dinner ladies at my school. Mid 30s.

Is it the girl in the video / photos? Well she was wearing an amorphous nightie which made her look on the large side so there was no way to tell if that cracking rack & hot figure was underneath. Surely she'd wear something revealing to tempt you to stay if she wanted to earn some ££s

Offline LLPunting

Thought I'd TOFTT but I was gone in 60 seconds after I saw her face. Not a looker at all. She looked a bit like one of the dinner ladies at my school. Mid 30s.

Is it the girl in the video / photos? Well she was wearing an amorphous nightie which made her look on the large side so there was no way to tell if that cracking rack & hot figure was underneath. Surely she'd wear something revealing to tempt you to stay if she wanted to earn some ££s

60 Secs?  She must've been a stunna then!

Offline horsa

:manhater: with her! Review please?

Offline whoya.kiddin

:manhater: with her! Review please?

+1  You generally won't win hero points for this kind of review but, boy they are fuckin useful when you come across them for a prospect.  As horsa says please publish - cut and paste your comment above if you are feeling lazy.