Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sassy Eva - Liverpool Street  (Read 723 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6671421) (14 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline spen76cer

External Link/Members Only

Went into this with high hopes based on mostly good reviews and the photos. She had been on the hotlist for some time.

She is about to exit this profession and my experience summed that up. Just read a previous negative review that echoed my session - business like, mechanical and zero passion.

Started standing and kissing. Mouth not particularly fresh.

She showed off her body which is superb - will give her that.

OWO was ok. Reverse oral and on with the condom. She took control and got on top and rode me like a horse in the grand national. Came in the bag super quick so my bad for going with the flow.

Bit of a massage and chat. Prior to Round two where the meet really went south.

Eva initiated oral again and we got into 69. But as soon as she got into position the sucking stopped and out came the lubricant and my bj turned into an oily hand job.

Wasn’t really having that so asked her to get a condom out and she said she had none left. Pretty sure that wasn’t the case. It’s her job to have them!? Wasn’t going to argue and she wanked me off to finish.

If you have not seen this lady before and are on the fence I would not bother. Should have gone elsewhere. Spent less for much better experiences. 

PRICE: £180 for 60mins

COMMS: All done by text

GIRL: Polish dark hair - very slim and tall - natural breasts. Early 30s I’d say.

ATTITUDE 4/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION: 8/10
PHYSICAL INTIMACY: 7/10
VFM: 4/10

Would I return: NO

Offline harryhavanagh

External Link/Members Only

Went into this with high hopes based on mostly good reviews and the photos. She had been on the hotlist for some time.

She is about to exit this profession and my experience summed that up. Just read a previous negative review that echoed my session - business like, mechanical and zero passion.

Started standing and kissing. Mouth not particularly fresh.

She showed off her body which is superb - will give her that.

OWO was ok. Reverse oral and on with the condom. She took control and got on top and rode me like a horse in the grand national. Came in the bag super quick so my bad for going with the flow.

Bit of a massage and chat. Prior to Round two where the meet really went south.

Eva initiated oral again and we got into 69. But as soon as she got into position the sucking stopped and out came the lubricant and my bj turned into an oily hand job.

Wasn’t really having that so asked her to get a condom out and she said she had none left. Pretty sure that wasn’t the case. It’s her job to have them!? Wasn’t going to argue and she wanked me off to finish.

If you have not seen this lady before and are on the fence I would not bother. Should have gone elsewhere. Spent less for much better experiences. 

PRICE: £180 for 60mins

COMMS: All done by text

GIRL: Polish dark hair - very slim and tall - natural breasts. Early 30s I’d say.

ATTITUDE 4/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION: 8/10
PHYSICAL INTIMACY: 7/10
VFM: 4/10

Would I return: NO

Yeah. She is out. Managed to convince someone to marry her.

Online patelprat

I really liked Eva on the 2 times we met. Great body and looks. Top class for me.

Shame she's out, but all the best to her.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 03:38:26 pm by patelprat »