Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mint_Thai lady - Nuneaton  (Read 1018 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7662592) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Francisco

External Link/Members Only

Comms excellent. Booked for 30 minutes: £70, sex with DFK, OWO, reverse oral.
Location: Nuneaton. The house is on a busy road so it's not very discreet.
The girl: Mint is a very good looking Thai lady. About 5'6", with a beautiful slim figure, nice breasts, a few tattoos. I would say in her mid twenties.
I texted her five minutes before my appointment to let her know that I arrived and got a text back with her house number. When Mint let me in the previous punter was still in the house, so I ran into him. She asked me to go upstairs and wait in the room. The place was very untidy. Total mess to be honest. Mint came back quickly, so I didn't wait very long. She started complaining that she was tired and very busy. I was considering leaving at this point but decided to stay and I'm glad I did.
We started with lots of a DFK (which continues through out the session), then great oral with plenty gentle balls licking, reverse oral (she was nice, clean, shaved pussy that is a pleasure to lick). The sex was great. Came in the bag with her tongue down my throat in mish position.
She says she'll be back in Nuneaton in June. I can't wait to see her again.