Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana - FAF Brazilian, cracking punt - Birmingham B5  (Read 4515 times)

Online versace

External Link/Members Only

Phone number: 07517276802

£50 - 15 mins

B5 - close to Hippodrome in Birmingham city centre.

Comms were a bit hit and miss all done via WhatsApp. Once there, sent a text and was buzzed in. It’s not the most discreet of places, people everywhere.

It’s the girl in the pictures, in fact even better in person. FAF. Was wearing some kind of black dress with heels on and all her curves on perfect display. I was blown away a bit ngl. Services confirmed and money handed over. I started to grope her body and had a play with her tits and ass. 

She put a dom on with her mouth and a great head followed. Deep and slow with lots of eye contact. Then she climbed on top, and rode me a bit with variation before I flipped her over for doggy. And what a sight it was. She has got one of the best asses I’ve seen in a long time. As I entered her and she arched her back like a true professionaI, ass up and her face down on the bed. I then pounded the shit out of her to put it bluntly while slapping that gorgeous ass of hers. She didn’t mind, was letting out some nice moans. The ass clapping and the headboard banging away, I finished deep inside her. Her ass was a bit red towards the end from all the slaps lol.

I was out of breath and sweating. She went to take a quick shower and I was left to clean myself which I didn’t even mind.

She then returned and bit of chat while getting dressed and kiss on the cheek.

She told me she was 25, but could have easily been mistaken for 21 or so.

In conclusion: fit young Brazilian with fake tits(bit of scarring on show) and a very nice attitude.

Highly recommended.

Overall: 8/10

Picture from the ad:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Dark Vader

Great find. Just phoned her. Postcode and extras sent.

Online Direwolf

Thanks for this.. noticed loads of fit Brazilians popping up on viva and was compiling a possible hotlist so she's on there as well now

Offline bops909

Thanks for the review OP  :hi:

That's a good find - she doesn't seem to have a AW profile and her VS profile doesn't come up on a search for  "Brazilian" .

It seems to be a flaw in the VS search that even though a profile shows Brazilian as the nationality this field isn't searchable.

Nice to hear her speaking in her video - I wish more WGs did that.

Online Jason0285

She looks really good. Kinda puts me off with no aw account as I've never used vs but got the itch to try more Brazilians now. Hope she allows deep rimming.

Online Jason0285

Lol that didn't take long. Profile now under a new name.

Online versace

She mentioned having a good few days off or so but she is staying in Brum.

Offline Man of steel

Lol that didn't take long. Profile now under a new name.

Looks like shared profiles. Alot of Brazilian appearing with Videos.

Luna - looks good if genuine. More confident if the newbies had AW profiles to ensure per the packaging.

If still around when back in Brum - may try to score a few goals for England vrs Brazil.😉

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 08:28:40 pm by Man of steel »

Online versace

Looks decent, but not as good as Ana. I much prefer brunettes. It’s probably one of her flat mates, most likely to be genuine as well.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 10:26:41 pm by versace »

Offline Shplurgh

Looks like shared profiles. Alot of Brazilian appearing with Videos.

Luna - looks good if genuine. More confident if the newbies had AW profiles to ensure per the packaging.

If still around when back in Brum - may try to score a few goals for England vrs Brazil

I wouldn't bust a gut to do so. Bit meh, review to follow

Offline Shplurgh

Anna now in Nottingham unfortunately

Offline Man of steel

I wouldn't bust a gut to do so. Bit meh, review to follow

Saw the review. Like a roll of a dice with West Midland Brazilians/Latinos 🎲. Some real size 6 hotties with great figures and sensual kissing (ie Bruna) or not. The best imo work in London (some excellent size 6 feminine girls 😉)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 04:08:45 pm by Man of steel »

Online Jason0285

Dying to see Ana, but last week she said she receives rimming and now she doesn't when I messaged. Shame as it's a deal-breaker for me.

Online versace

You can slap her real good if you are into that. Takes a great smashing as well.