Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Iris (Thai) - Birmingham  (Read 1734 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7336774) (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Hazz9902

External Link/Members Only

1hr
£130: FK/DFK, RO, OWO, 69, protected sex + no extras taken
Extras available: DT, CIM, B2B (£20 each) Rimming on you (£30)

I was looking for a Brazilian but got radio silence from the one who tickled my fancy - plus all the others had negatives within reviews.

Looked at TS options - not much in the area apart from Geane Cardoso but having seen the review of Julie Lopez earlier anything less than that seems meh.

Opted for Thai - who are consistently great but wanted to try a new one.

Bit of research throughout the day and noticed Little Iris had some cracking reviews but none in this neck of the woods - the reviews were quality and I was sold. Fired a text across and got the menu and arranged for a late punt.

Location: usual spot for the Asian girls - Chinatown - if you’re by the Tesco express you’re pretty much a stone throw from any WG in that area.

Buzzed up and go up to the door and she opens and usual behind the door stuff.

She is FAF actually better than her pictures and is well cute and ofcourse little  :D

About 5 ft 1/5ft 2

Very pretty

Nice soft bolt ons - not the full on rock hard shit

Nice ass - has the jiggle and the ripple when you slap it - which there was plenty of.

Was wearing a nightie but came off swiftly

Quick use of the bathroom and back into the room exchanged notes and off with the clothes

I like to keep my boxers on initially to keep my package a surprise  :hi:

Started with FK and exploring each others bodies

Got her on the bed and worked my way down her tits to her pussy which was A1  :rose:

Very nice looking and fresh and clean tasting - let me tongue loose and then inserted a finger to warm her up - making all the right noises and then noticed her cute little feet by my shoulder that were nicely painted - I do have a foot fetish so started sucking her toes and this brought out some more notes from her - think she enjoyed that!

After a while of fingering, sucking toes and eating her out and rimming on her - she pulled off the boxers and gasped at how big my guy was - started measuring it next to her arm  :cool:

She tries her best with BJ which was good but struggled to get most of it down so my head got a lot of attention and she kept looking up which was nice.

She lays back down to pull out a Johnny and gives me a nice foot job to keep the old boy warm

On with the rubber and I start off slow in missionary as she finds it big - so as I ease her into I feel her start to loosen up and pick up the pace and go deeper with the strokes - initially she used a bit of lube but none was needed for the rest of it as she started to become wet.

This point I’m going in deep and I can feel her cervix - I press down on her stomach and she loves this in missionary.

Time for a swap and she goes on top - she rides well to begin with before tiring and then switches to grinding and pop I go.

We cuddle and kiss and now she’s opened up and giving me DFK giving me all sorts of compliments - little chat about life and then we start playing like teenagers and get round two started - 69 to begin with before she plants another rubber on and sits in cowgirl whilst I’m sat ups

I wanted this so I could pick her up and fuck her standing by the mirror - can only last a few minutes in this position before I start to tire a little.

Throw her onto the bed and into doggy - going as hard as I can as she seems to be enjoying the pounding before we collapse into flat doggy - mixture of deep strokes and pounding away she’s moaning for the whole of Chinatown  :scare:

I wanted to nut in missionary so I could see her pretty face so back into missionary to finish in the bag whilst DFK.

65 minutes in - 2 pops and now she just wanna lay on me lol

Said she wasn’t busy today but I was last slot of the day - didn’t move until she let me but I was in no rush.

I asked how long she here for and she said today is her last day in Brum  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I was going to book her again for 2 days time to go through it all again.

Off to Cardiff and then Manc she said - says he has another 13 or 14 months left here in the UK - hoping to catch her one last time before she leaves.

Easily in my top 3 punts - and up there with Thai Jasmine as the two best Thais I’ve ever seen and experienced - both phenomenal and I recommend her highly.

She has a great bod, is petite and very beautiful - the type of girl you’d marry if you were in the market for a Thai bride  :thumbsup:

Keep an eye out for when she is back boys because you won’t want to miss her

Offline fairyguy

Great punt. Thai women in particular can be really receptive to foreplay if you are capable of hitting the right buttons. The difference in the sex is night and day.
 Roms and brits are too transactional and rarely entertain it

Offline Hazz9902

Great punt. Thai women in particular can be really receptive to foreplay if you are capable of hitting the right buttons. The difference in the sex is night and day.
 Roms and brits are too transactional and rarely entertain it

Absolutely - I avoid Roms completely and again Brits tend to be also more on the pricier side so I can’t imagine good bang for your buck like the Thai girls give you

Offline Jimmyrimmel

Lovely she’s heading my way , hope you haven’t stretched her out too much or I’ll have to work my pencil like I’m doing a hula hoop 😂

Offline ThaisAreBest

DT is listed as an extra again? Because she did stop doing that.

Offline Hazz9902

Lovely she’s heading my way , hope you haven’t stretched her out too much or I’ll have to work my pencil like I’m doing a hula hoop 😂

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I’m sure that long train journey will have her back tight again in no time  :hi:

Offline Hazz9902

DT is listed as an extra again? Because she did stop doing that.

It was - well it was spelt deep thought but I got the idea  :sarcastic:

If you’re well endowed she will struggle anyway but might not be on the cards anyway might just be an old copy and paste thing

Offline Yellowskin

Great review, tried booking her last night but 5pm was latest she could do before moving. Ended up seeing Jessie again instead.

Offline Hazz9902

Great review, tried booking her last night but 5pm was latest she could do before moving. Ended up seeing Jessie again instead.

I didn’t ask what was available I just asked what her last slot was and she said 9pm so I asked for that - might have gotten in ahead of you haha

Offline Yellowskin

I didn’t ask what was available I just asked what her last slot was and she said 9pm so I asked for that - might have gotten in ahead of you haha

Seems to be the case, 9pm was when I was with Jessie next door lol

Offline Hazz9902

Seems to be the case, 9pm was when I was with Jessie next door lol

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Didn’t realise they were working together  :drinks: