Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melizza Gambel - Latina MILF definitely worth a visit - Birmingham  (Read 1792 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7378081) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline SaladTosser

External Link/Members Only

Duration:30 mins @ £70

Looks: definitely the girl in the pics, sexy looking milf with a thicc body

The punt: usual magic open door, with the bonus of the cheeky little head popped around.
Dressed in red lingerie two piece, barely keeping her tits in she was pretty much all over me from the offset. She then turned around and rubbed that bubble but against my groin, little me was almost about to burst out my jeans. I managed to stop thinking with littlle and handed over the cash and freshened up in the bathroom. When I returned to the bedroom she was laying on the bed waiting for me wait a cheeky little smile.
We started with som LFK turning more passionate and into DFK, hands all over each other bodies. Then she went down for some OWO. Wasn’t pse mor gfe style. I appreciated it as it has been a while since my last punt. Then on to 69, she tested fresh, as I was working away with my tongue she had a little tremble and went straight for the condom.
In to business, started with missionary was good to see those huge melons move and gave me more opportunity to get some more dfk. Then laying next to each other and penetrating from the side. Followed by doggy, was a sight to see that ass back up on me. Could feel my self getting close and went back to missionary with her legs over my shoulders. Pumped away and finished in the bag, she held me close and kept me there for a while. A nice touch as some girls push you off immediately she doesn’t.
I got dressed and had a little chat, albeit with very limited English.

Would I return?: Most definitely, she’s gives a proper good service and actually enjoys her job. I would certainly recommend a visit whilst she’s still here.

Been a while since my last punt and post but hope to be more active again to this community.
Happy punting

ST
 :drinks:

« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 07:55:46 pm by daviemac »

6 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Online Dark Vader

Thanks to your review I went and had a great time.:thumbsup: Positive review in due course.