Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Medellin girl friendly high end hotel?  (Read 536 times)

Offline makar1

Will be visiting Medellin for a couple of nights in a few months, and would like to stay in a high end hotel centrally located, which won’t give me much hassle if I want to bring a visitor or two to my room. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Offline wes2014

I head there in July but I found that on Booking.com if you scroll down there is a question section in each property listing. A very common question in Colombia is 'are you guest friendly' and usually hotels respond with yes / no / or quote a cost.
So I searched for what standard / where I wanted to stay and then a quick check of questions helped me narrow down some choices.

Offline Steve2

I head there in July but I found that on Booking.com if you scroll down there is a question section in each property listing. A very common question in Colombia is 'are you guest friendly' and usually hotels respond with yes / no / or quote a cost.
So I searched for what standard / where I wanted to stay and then a quick check of questions helped me narrow down some choices.

Go on, share the possible lucky hotels  :lol:

Offline wes2014

I ended up booking the Mansion  :lol:

Online southcoastpunter

I ended up booking the Mansion  :lol:

well its certainly not "high end" but perfectly acceptable and most def "girl friendly". I am sure you will enjoy it!