Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen Darling - Glasgow  (Read 1360 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5029059) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gbpunt

When: Around Oct last year.

Price : £80 half hour.

Meet: I've seen her before when she worked from her home but this time was a flat which she was sharing. Booked via txts and was there in no time, paid parking around her flat. There may be some free ones but the paid parking wasn't expensive.
Carmen is pretty short but has a brilliant arse on her which she uses well when doing doggy. She is very friendly and is from England, I can't remember where from but she said she used to also work in Europe but the restrictions have put that on hold. Her room also had a wardrobe with a mirror which is opposite the bed.  Before starting she rubbed her pussy on my cock to get me hard and then gave OW (my preference) and while she was doing that  I was rubbing her arse, tits as well as her pussy. Soon started with cowgirl and you get a good view with the mirror, she knows how to grind well and shoved my face onto her nipple. Did some reverse cowgirl, mish which she told me to go faster and when doing doggy she was twerking her arse at the same time. Was good doing doggy while also looking at the mirror. Finished just after the 20min mark and then had a good chat and left around 40mins into the booking.

Will happily see here again.

External Link/Members Only