Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovely20sandra and neomixxx - Nottingham  (Read 1181 times)

10 review(s) for sweet_viki26 (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for neomixxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline director33

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bait and switch. The EE that answers the door is a in her 30's, dark shoulder length hair and rough as old boots. Used to be an amazing blond working out of the same address but she went a while ago.
Also, I had a mild go at her for doing a bait and switch and basically told her she had wasted my time.. As I walked out the door the pimp was stood a few feet away (dressed in the EE uniform of stonewash denim and flourescent hoodie).

Avoid

Offline kingkong69

Thanks for the warning,Another one off the list..

Offline Stickitin

Cheers, nearly went there yesterday.

Offline Stickitin

Actually it was neomixx I nearly went to. Are you saying they are both the same flat? Or two seperate places that both do switch and bait?

Offline rnrn636

The brunette profile used to be a polish  girl called claudia who was average looking but gave great service. I'd say she was well known on here?
the blonde profile used to be owned  by a really really really fit czech who I heve posted about before.

I turned up there recently expecting to see fit blondie and got presented with a b&s so I walked

Profile/feedback/photos  have all been recycled  by Sergei now the original girls have gone Home.

Offline rnrn636

Used to be an amazing blond working out of the same address but she went a while ago.

Just reread and noticed this. If it was the same czech girl I have mentioned Above.   I saw her a few  times and she was fit as fuck and all in (anal,  cim) at 60-70 an hour! Definitely  gone now though

Offline Neil Twigger

Yeah, +1 here.

I'd been tempted to go back to Ewart Road for the real deal as I fell for the B&S from the rough older bird before.

As my nuts were aching and it was only £70 for the hour and anal was promised I thought "what the fuck" and went for it.

Decent service but she wasn't the greatest (and no anal), the place was a dump too, sure I got bitten by a flea or something while there as I left with a great big red lump on my back!

We should all report it as a fake AW profile and see if we can get it taken down, save others from this scam.

You call +447440495750 from profile External Link/Members Only and then get a text back claiming to be from 'Neomi' on this number +447424511417 from this profile External Link/Members Only, so it's Lovely 20s Sandra (formerly Claudia, who is 30 something) who is behind all of this.

If you go to the gallery you get an idea of the goods, the main profile picture is not her either.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 09:45:18 am by Neil Twigger »

Offline director33

The Czech bird at Ewart Road was one of the only EE girls I visited more than once. The replacement brunette was at Ewart, and now is at Exeter Road. There are a couple of Polish girls in Forest Fields that are worth a visit though, I think they've gone back home for Easter .