Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threatening and Theft - Juicy Abby/Kinky Chloe 20 - Peartree/Normanton, Derby  (Read 24846 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5036925) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Formicahunt

You've broken no laws, they have broken many. The police have heard it all before so don't be worried about embarrassment of awkwardness, look at how sensitive they were on 24hrs in Police Custody when the punter was blackmailed.

Hope this experience hasn't knocked your confidence, but if it has use the police to get some retribution.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 07:23:09 pm by Formicahunt »

Offline Compact92

Shady bastards need putting in a boot

Offline Snagbadjer

So what's the point of calling the police?  :unknown:

I didn't know until I rang them that they'd not attend. So it was worth a try. Also, if everyone reported things like this at the time, and followed up as best they could, there's a chance it would reduce the number of these types of crimes.

Alternatively, one could just be passive and bemoan the situation.

Offline InMefan

That freaky g guy has hidden his feedback all of a sudden!

Offline mrfishyfoo

That freaky g guy has hidden his feedback all of a sudden!

That's because the dirty fucking cunt is most likely one of us on here.  :scare: :scare:

Offline Amc2804

How is everyone? Popped on here as don’t come on that often whilst it’s not nice to read others have experienced similar,it’s nice to see many off you still remain vigilant. I didn’t go to the police I know some of you may disagree but it’s not as easy as people say. Mentally it’s behind me as anxiety and panic attacks don’t help me but I take satisfaction from hoping I have kept others safe and hopefully reduced their business. As we all know karma can be a bitch.Although like some of you say it’s half tempting to book them all over the place.I plan to get back on punting once payday arrives but will stick with a regular or read some of your guys reviews. If you have any recommendations let me know.Hope your all well and taking care.

Offline Metalcrue

Glad to see you are doing OK. Horrible experience to go through.

Just randomly, looking at x-ref feedbacks.

Have a look on Jaime King's. Doggy420 who left feedback seems like another fake profile. Left loads of feedback for the other mob, couple a day, day after day.

Online badsin

Drove past the incall place on Rutland street. There was a guy, either Indian or Roma, getting into a blue 3 series estate, registration T2ICH 2 or something very similar, with a young slim brunette in the passenger seat.

It would seem they're still getting bookings  :thumbsdown

Offline secretjones

bloody hell this thread developed having just re read it

Offline Snagbadjer

Drove past the incall place on Rutland street. There was a guy, either Indian or Roma, getting into a blue 3 series estate, registration T2ICH 2 or something very similar, with a young slim brunette in the passenger seat.

They will, since most punters don't check on here, and the ones who get robbed keep it secret.

The losers will be reading this (hello deadbeats, your time is coming soon, you just don't know when :) keep that car nice and safe eh? The worn beemer...)

Offline Amc2804

That’s them that is the reg well spotted. Shame they still getting bookings :-(

Online badsin

Offline James

put white spirit on the car, as any window damages are easy to recover on insurance,
White spirit they will have to pay out of own pocket.

Not that im condoning this behaviour
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Carcus

Offline Lincs.man1

Offline millbush

Another girl to add to the list Georginaxx External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Why so? I've skipped this thread a little so sorry for the OP.
Have been in touch with Georgina and her duo partner so more than a little concerned now.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 07:22:29 pm by millbush »
Banned reason: Troll.

Offline James

is the bmw plate
BU09 UHP - Black BMW

Someone has posted on the seeking thread that a girl ripped them off on a meet. she had a derbyshire accent.
2 asian blokes come out of black BMW. the guy got the plate and the car had tinted windows
is a 520 m sport saloon.

Online badsin

I've seen the BM above parked outside the incall location a couple of times

Offline HailWood

Offline winkywanky

Although one would never, ever condone physical violence or criminal damage on an open forum such as this, wouldn't it be just great if those nasty swindling cunts came out to their Pimpmobile one day, to find all four tyres let down, and PIMPING SWINDLING CUNTS written on every panel in shaving foam (notice I didn't say paint).

Offline winkywanky

Looking at the MOT history here: External Link/Members Only the annual mileage was 10K/yr until a year ago last June, when it shot up to 20K/yr (presumably when the present incumbents bought the car).

They spend a lot of time driving around the CUNTRY because I should imagine things can get rather 'hot' and then they move on, ready to fuck over their next victims.

Offline Lincs.man1

Looking at the MOT history here: External Link/Members Only the annual mileage was 10K/yr until a year ago last June, when it shot up to 20K/yr (presumably when the present incumbents bought the car).

They spend a lot of time driving around the CUNTRY because I should imagine things can get rather 'hot' and then they move on, ready to fuck over their next victims.

30k Winky, they've been even more active than first thought.... Something must happen as a result of these findings. Surely the police will investigate!

Offline winkywanky

I think it's a fair bet that there's plenty of coppers looking at UKP regularly, be that in a 'professional capacity' or because they just want to fuck a WG  :hi:  ;).

Offline James

I think it's a fair bet that there's plenty of coppers looking at UKP regularly, be that in a 'professional capacity' or because they just want to fuck a WG  :hi:  ;).

well from what i gather the op was gonna report this crime, so he now has a number plate, or anyone else that they did this to

on seeking they advertise in london, bournemouth and midlands

Offline Snagbadjer

I doubt very much the police would take an active interest. The only thing they'll act on is meduim-level or above drug-dealing or acts of violence. Mere rip-offs of punters won't make them look twice.
Two Asians driving around English women selling sex? Echoes of Rotherham, Telford etc. And we know how much the 'authorities' cared about those shenanigans...

ROCKET1966

External Link/Members Only
looking at the reviews these girls have on AW  steve-42 and andrew7689 appear on all and click on their feedback and its hidden. maybe these are the men in question and any profile that has either of these two as reviewers should be considered risky

Offline winkywanky

I doubt very much the police would take an active interest. The only thing they'll act on is meduim-level or above drug-dealing or acts of violence. Mere rip-offs of punters won't make them look twice.
Two Asians driving around English women selling sex? Echoes of Rotherham, Telford etc. And we know how much the 'authorities' cared about those shenanigans...

There have been I think, a couple of cases of guys here being ripped off and reporting to the police. The police did take them seriously, and I think gave reassurances about anonymity?

As for the 'Asian thing' in Rotherham et al, the reasons behind that were manifold (but of course, completely inexcusable) and after what happened with the enormous scandal that ensued, I don't think that will be happening again. Thank God.

Sandy6789

I actually had my ever sketchiest punt with KinkyChloe about 18 months ago. I feel bad for not getting around to posting a negative review. She was fit but had very negative things to say about other working girls, saying they were often just scamming people - which is the sort of negative BS that immediately makes me find someone untrustworthy. I fucked her and wasn't robbed but as I either reached the end of my 30 minutes or approached it, I was balls deep and some f*cking bloke starts banging at the door shouting "TIME CHLOE"! Chloe claims its a deep-voiced girl that a lot of punters mistake for a man. I carried on and blew my beans despite a second round of door banging but that's the quickest I've ever put my clothes on and got the fuck out of there. Virtually no post-coital conversation; ultimately she's like "see you again soon" like what just happened was normal...

Offline winkywanky

Sandy6789

I actually had my ever sketchiest punt with KinkyChloe about 18 months ago. I feel bad for not getting around to posting a negative review. She was fit but had very negative things to say about other working girls, saying they were often just scamming people - which is the sort of negative BS that immediately makes me find someone untrustworthy. I fucked her and wasn't robbed but as I either reached the end of my 30 minutes or approached it, I was balls deep and some f*cking bloke starts banging at the door shouting "TIME CHLOE"! Chloe claims its a deep-voiced girl that a lot of punters mistake for a man. I carried on and blew my beans despite a second round of door banging but that's the quickest I've ever put my clothes on and got the fuck out of there. Virtually no post-coital conversation; ultimately she's like "see you again soon" like what just happened was normal...

Actually I'm talking bollocks. The 'Chloe' I met was Spunky_Chloe External Link/Members Only. Sorry saw "dodgy" and "Chloe" and identified the wrong person.

Offline James

Actually I'm talking bollocks. The 'Chloe' I met was Spunky_Chloe External Link/Members Only. Sorry saw "dodgy" and "Chloe" and identified the wrong person.

shes also a bareback girl you seen, on profile

Offline finn5555

So you fucked a barebacking skank  :vomit:

Offline Jamesbattersea

The Juicy Abby girl is in Lincoln  at the moment.

Offline vikingjoe

looking at the reviews these girls have on AW  steve-42 and andrew7689 appear on all and click on their feedback and its hidden. maybe these are the men in question and any profile that has either of these two as reviewers should be considered risky

First there is Andrew7689 and then shortly afterwards comes Sandy6789 - just like waiting ages for a bus.

Offline James

First there is Andrew7689 and then shortly afterwards comes Sandy6789 - just like waiting ages for a bus.
yep and freaky g.

Offline r30

amc2804 sasha would like you to get in touch with her on aw External Link/Members Only

Online GingerNuts

amc2804 sasha would like you to get in touch with her on aw External Link/Members Only

What's your connection to Sasha?

Offline MrMatrix

Well you do punt r30. How about doing a review, your first in 4 years would be great to benifit from your experience :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

What's your connection to Sasha?

Look's like he's sasha's bitch and also her mouthpiece.

In most of his posts he's WK'ing Sasha!!

Offline MrMatrix

Look's like he's sasha's bitch and also her mouthpiece.

In most of his posts he's WK'ing Sasha!!
He appears to be obsessed with the girl. Whats he doing on this forum  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Picti

Why are you acting as an intermediary for her?

Did she tell you the reason for the request, or do you oblige her blindly?

Would you do anything she asked?

Do you both realise that behaviour like this makes you both look like a liability to punters, their privacy, confidentiality, etc?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
Just seen juicy Abby profile and thought of having a go as in the city with not much to do, fucking glad I checked on here first  jeez!!!

Offline Belgarion

Commiserations OP, takes a special kind of scumbag to rob a disabled person.

They will get their comeuppance in due course. :hi:

Offline haggiaxxx

Just had a look at EnglishRose21 External Link/Members Only on Direct Cam. PG Pictures did not match the girl on the cam. Also I think FreakyG and the rest have deleted their accounts, leaving their dodgy reviews as 'Member Not Active' and harder to trace.

Offline Cashout00

Stay clear pear tree Normanton area shithole

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Online badsin

Just had a look at EnglishRose21 External Link/Members Only on Direct Cam. PG Pictures did not match the girl on the cam. Also I think FreakyG and the rest have deleted their accounts, leaving their dodgy reviews as 'Member Not Active' and harder to trace.

Freaky has changed his name to "caring guy", mentioned elsewhere on this thread :hi:

Offline Hibbert

Holy shit this is disgusting! - Definitely report to the police!

Offline KeriY