Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: some reviews  (Read 1933 times)

Offline dupor

Hello all ! my first reviews here though more like short observations ,have peen punting for some time now on and off,apologies for my english its actually my 3rd language
All those i have seen in the last 1-2 years,wont go in too much detail just overall picture
Plus just to add kissing and ro is not for me,i see that for the  most its a must :)

BeautyJessica/ Jazmin.xx     External Link/Members Only

Dont think she is active any more but she was one of most beautiful girls!
Overall 10/10

CherrySecret  External Link/Members Only

Without a doubt the best looking oriental girl i have seen plus really good service and very sweet personality

10/10

Busty Lexi   External Link/Members Only
She was very nice but likes to talk too much plus must say even though she looks good not really my thing!
7/10

Classy CHLOE  External Link/Members Only

Very strange experience,she is fairly attractive with nice body, face looks like Rebecca Ferguson )
I can see that some may find her to be great for me we didnt really click,so ended up talking about philosophy  6/10

Anna-Marie, External Link/Members Only
Very feminine and sexy woman ,sweet and kind but she has way too many clients and doesnt really have the energy so a bit lazy i would say
8/10

Sweet Maria,https://www.adultwork.com/2449952

One of best girls around 10/10,caring, very feminine  and makes you feel that you are the only one in her life :)

Lola Bell External Link/Members Only

Just great if you like a massage with oral 10/10 though not the most attractive girl around

Naomi   External Link/Members Only
Fairly attractive,very friendly,beautiful smile, not very sexy to my liking  7/10

Laya thai massage External Link/Members Only
Very attractive probably mid 30,offers only b2b and hj  7/10

ZAYRA_LONDON External Link/Members Only
Not sure if she works or if this is her profile anymore but Zayra was one of the sexiest girls i have seen
10/10 ,she doesnt do many things but her personality and looks were more than enough for me

Karito Colombia External Link/Members Only
Extraordinary ass!!!!! great body and facially attractive , good service overall ,she is actually Mexican though lives in Columbia
That ass was enough for 10/10

Latinloversxx External Link/Members Only

This was an incredible experience for me ,i think i was first or second client she had ever had,very passionate ,really wants to do her best and to please,beautiful eyes full of life and energy ! the only negative are her tits ,very small but with her who cares .
10/10!!! 

22 review(s) found for Sweet Maria London linked to in above post (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative)

LL

I've been punting a few years and I haven't met any 10/10s yet. You seem to have met a lot of them!

Offline dupor

Well it depends what you are looking for !  for me beauty and personal connection is enough to be a success :) i dont really care for example owo or ow ,dont do kissing anyway or go down on them :) 

Offline SamLP

Are you West8's driver Mustafa? You seem to have seen the same girls he's seen.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Hello all ! my first reviews here

You could even post them in the Reviews section.

Offline dupor

:D :D unfortunately i dont even drive though must say that i did follow his reviews ,fairly accurate though not all of them :)

Sylvester

These aren't reviews, they aren't even summaries of reviews. 

In order for these to have any value whatsoever, they need to be separated out, added to considerably, and placed in the appropriate review section.

Or if you can't be bothered to do that you could just post a comment saying you generally agree with West8's reviews.  He may have been a bit of an oddball, but at least he made the effort.

:unknown:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 07:21:17 pm by Sylvester »

mikey40

Nice one dupor, may try a couple on that list now.

Offline Rupert

Chers Dupor. Regarding Laya thai massage how much are her extras

Offline dupor

Hi Rupert,not sure as it was about 6 month ago but somewhere between 40-50 pounds if i am not mistaken

Offline dupor

These aren't reviews, they aren't even summaries of reviews. 

In order for these to have any value whatsoever, they need to be separated out, added to considerably, and placed in the appropriate review section.

Or if you can't be bothered to do that you could just post a comment saying you generally agree with West8's reviews.  He may have been a bit of an oddball, but at least he made the effort.

:unknown:

you are right they are not reviews but my observations as stated ,unfortunately i can not write long novel like reviews unlike some here and personally prefer short versions! however your point is a valid one

bristolqwerty

Laya thai massage External Link/Members Only
Very attractive probably mid 30,offers only b2b and hj  7/10
Cheers for this one, now on my HL, does she have a great body? Real shame she's doesn't do RO.

Offline dupor

she has a good body ,her face is her strongest asset :)

Offline arkenciel

decent list, well picked selections i find them.

:drinks:

Offline Illuminated4000

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 11:14:35 pm by Illuminated4000 »