Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just give me a call but no phone listed  (Read 1110 times)

Conwy

I recognise the girl but my brain is letting me down.

She was on the books of Hot-Collection and her name, I am sure, began with the letter "C". I haven't met her.

The believable reviews tended to fall into the "great tits, not quite as pretty as the pictures and moderate service" category.

C

Offline Jimmyredcab

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 an hour

Dream on fake

Are you serious.

Heavily photoshopped pictures.

Private gallery £8     :scare: :scare:

Offline Tailpipe

Are you serious.

Heavily photoshopped pictures.

Private gallery £8     :scare: :scare:

I new you would like it

Offline Jimmyredcab

I new you would like it

That profile is typical of the shit that appears every single day when I do a search, I get hundreds of profiles in my catchment area, the vast majority are totally useless, little wonder I am semi-retired.   :dash:

Offline Tailpipe

That profile is typical of the shit that appears every single day when I do a search, I get hundreds of profiles in my catchment area, the vast majority are totally useless, little wonder I am semi-retired.   :dash:

My be this would work looks fit to me  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline KentAde

My be this would work looks fit to me  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Love the bit about not speaking English that well!! FFS.....any shit and she/they will blame it on lack of understanding!  :dash:

Gigabyte

That's if she is Spanish. Maybe someone who can speak Spanish could do me a favour and ring her to find out if she is. If so I will HL her for my around the world in 80 or less WG's.   ;)

Offline gonanigo

That's if she is Spanish. Maybe someone who can speak Spanish could do me a favour and ring her to find out if she is. If so I will HL her for my around the world in 80 or less WG's.   ;)

There's a face pic here: External Link/Members Only. Doubt she's Spanish though.

Think I've been there for a massage before with a different girl, nice basement flat near Lancaster Gate.