Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Taylor (AW) Hulme, Manchester  (Read 6021 times)

5 review(s) for High class Taylor (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
3 review(s) for Art student Taylor (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Quick review of this punt which took place a few weeks before lockdown, bit of a non event really & a definite disappointment.

Comms by text & a phone call, simple & straightforward.
£80 for 30 mins.
Venue was her own place, a nice, small homely apartment in Hulme, nice & quiet when I visited.

The profile pic of her tits drew me in, did a bit of homework on here & wasn't mightily impressed but I was in an adventurous mood & had been on a good punting run so thought 'what the hell'.  :dash:

She let me into the apartment, greeted me & directed me to the living room where she made me a drink & we chatted for 10 minutes or so.
Pleasant chat but didn't exactly have me raring to go, just a chat about general life, nothing sexual, when she finally made moves to her bedroom I asked if the chat time had come out of my 30 mins & she told me it had.  :thumbsdown:
I wasn't happy but hid it & hoped her service would make up for it.
By the time I'd used the toilet & undressed half the booking time had gone & we'd done precisely sweet FA sexually.
Thank fuck I didn't need a shower!!

Small bedroom, nicely decorated, perfectly acceptable.
Taylor was undressed at this point & I was pretty disappointed tbh, nice tits (her best feature) but other than that no curves, she wasn't fat but flabby around the stomach area (doesn't show on her photos) & quite shapeless really, flat bum & no hips.

Again I hid my disappointment & decided just to get on with it & hope for the best.
Facially she's quite attractive, girl next door as she herself says on her profile.
I'd add the usual few years to the stated AW age, mid 30s imo.

The action was meh, lite FK, it all just felt a little awkward & stilted & I was always aware she was working.
Can't remember much of the action cos it was very forgettable tbh.
OWO BJ was decent tbf & the only highlight but nothing amazing & worth paying 80 smackers for.
Sex in Mish & Doggy, where I really noticed her lack of curves, there was also a noticeable  odour in Doggy which I doubt was caused by me as she seemed anything but turned on by me.  :unknown:

Banged away til I popped in the bag, dressed & left feeling like I'd wasted 80 quid & thinking what the fuck do I do this punting lark for.

The main reason for this neg is the time wasting chat tactic she uses at the start, 10+ mins in a £80, 30 min booking is an absolute piss take imo.
If she insists on getting to know each punter before any action then she should do it without including it in the booking time, especially for 30 min bookings.

A punt isn't a date ffs.  :dash:

One good thing to come out of this pandemic is it's stopped me wasting a lot of money on shit punts like this.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 11:47:23 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Djkm22

Sorry about that mate, any good recommendations? I’ve not punted for a long time and was thinking of having a few meets once lockdowns over

Offline GorillaWarfare

I was half-tempted to go and see her when it's alright to do so. Think I'll give her a miss after this review, thanks KK.

Offline tesla

Sorry about that mate, any good recommendations? I’ve not punted for a long time and was thinking of having a few meets once lockdowns over

I have a recommendation, go away do your punts come back and leave some reviews, this site is about contributing , not waiting a year to make your first post...

Offline huggy02

I can recommend x-amber-x. Saw her a few months ago. Best punt around IMHO. Not working currently due to ovs reasons, not like the skanks you get at the moment who are just in it to make money.

Banned reason: Non contributing waste of space.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Zeusthedoc

I can recommend x-amber-x. Saw her a few months ago. Best punt around IMHO. Not working currently due to ovs reasons, not like the skanks you get at the moment who are just in it to make money.

Awaiting your review....
We do reviews here, recommendations are only given when asked for....

Meanwhile, HCT seems like a bit of a let down!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 08:42:51 am by Zeusthedoc »

Offline antmasterant

Thanks for the review KK. Just shows how useful these are as just going by the pictures on her AW page, she looks very impressive. No excuse for time wasting at any price, let alone the above average ones she’s charging.

She’s clearly not high class either if she’s working and offering duos through the Covid crisis.

Online Captain caveman 69

Yes thanks for your very informative review.  Ive had her in my hotlist for 12 months  since i started my punting career again. Im sure it used to say in her profile the talking time doesnt come out of the fun time. Anyway i defo wont be going now plenty of good ones out there for 60 pound for half hour. Only ever paid 80 once for half hour and that was a great punt with harper in brierfield.   :hi:

Offline tesla

another two posts in five years wonder pops out of the woodwork,

Offline p3ngu1n

Had her on my Maybe list - just something always made me hesitate. Thanks to your review OP she's straight to the bin  :thumbsup:
At least you didn't spend an hour with her pal

Offline Home Alone

She wouldn't have featured on my '2 c' list - too young - but as there's 'nothing on the telly' just now, I was trawling Reviews on here just in case I feel up to it when the current restrictions are lifted. I went to her Profile page, saw her two main assets, read her Profile and thought, "Why on earth has she got a Negative?" :P

Then I saw the reason - that's one very cleverly-worded Profile, isn't it?!  I'm one who usually books an hour, even for a first meet - well, you can't rush an elderly gentleman! ;) Reading that Profile, I thought I'd be there for 75 minutes minimum, including 'getting to know you time'. The only word I didn't see there which I might have expected to was 'courtesan'!

But no; I'd be paying £140 for 45-50 minutes shagging time. :scare: Even allowing for the savings currently being made in my 'Punting account', there would have to be something very [/b] special on offer to justify the hourly equivalent of about £180 for the actual shagging time.

So thanks very much, Keef. :drinks:

Offline rajsaxter

I saw her a few months ago. She did the same with me. She is a time waster.

Offline GingerNuts

Your contribution in the form of a review would have been useful a few months ago.

Online OakTree

I don't want to piss on your parade mate but I think you'll find they're all in it for the money.

Online OakTree

As are you mate. Five years and three posts and the last one like a ruined orgasm.

Offline huggy02

Awaiting your review....
We do reviews here, recommendations are only given when asked for....

Meanwhile, HCT seems like a bit of a let down!

My review? Sorry. I turned up and a young lady who sells her ass, sold her ass to me. Hope this helps lol

Offline huggy02

I don't want to piss on your parade mate but I think you'll find they're all in it for the money.

I dont want you to pi$$ on anything thank you. The ladies I see, all say they love me, so there.

Offline tesla

I dont want you to pi$$ on anything thank you. The ladies I see, all say they love me, so there.

so now you have increased your post count to four with two flippant replies, with that attitude you wont be around for much longer.

Offline huggy02

so now you have increased your post count to four with two flippant replies, with that attitude you wont be around for much longer.

I wont be around for much longer?! Odd little man. Youre just an angry, lonely boy who gets triggered at comments on a whore feedback page. Has your life turned into this? Sad really. Put the computer down and go for a long walk. Its a lovely day and think how can use this odd energy into more productive things in your life. I believe in you big boy.

Offline Zeusthedoc

My review? Sorry. I turned up and a young lady who sells her ass, sold her ass to me. Hope this helps lol

Well obviously it doesn't but obviously got you going
Can't see you lasting much longer if you're choosing to go the churlish route

Offline tesla

I wont be around for much longer?! Odd little man. Youre just an angry, lonely boy who gets triggered at comments on a whore feedback page. Has your life turned into this? Sad really. Put the computer down and go for a long walk. Its a lovely day and think how can use this odd energy into more productive things in your life. I believe in you big boy.

don't like being called out for being a leech?  tick tock

Offline MrMatrix

don't like being called out for being a leech?  tick tock
And he's gone.  :hi:

Offline cash2spare

always makes me laugh when a working girl describes herself as High Class lol there is nothing High Class about selling your pussy for cash lol you are just a common prostitute, end of. albeit she may have had a wash before you put your little willy inside her stinky clopper, 9th punter of the day and it's only 1.30pm.

Offline Djkm22

So if she’s so low then why are people like you paying these sort of women for the services you just described

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So if she’s so low then why are people like you paying these sort of women for the services you just described
if you don't pay 'these sort of women' what are you doing on here.   :unknown:

Offline Djkm22

I do, but I’m not an hypocrite and don’t slag them off

Offline tesla

I can't find your reviews, 

Offline MrMatrix

Doing an honest review isnt slagging them off, especially if they have given you the fun you were paying for :hi:
If they have lied or misdescribed their looks with the wrong photo, then you review would be an honest one....... well if you did reviews that is :hi:

Offline cash2spare

Maybe because people like me enjoy it, simplez.

Offline Ttt333ttt

Perhaps she should stick to making made to measure suits!

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Thanks for the review KK  :thumbsup: i won't be in a rush to see this level, well never! Found too many safe bets  :hi:

Offline bops909

Reading the review from Kool Keef, and looking at some of the profile photos,  it looks as if High Class Taylor External Link/Members Only  was formerly Art Student Taylor External Link/Members Only.

Offline Kool Keef

Reading the review from Kool Keef, and looking at some of the profile photos,  it looks as if High Class Taylor External Link/Members Only  was formerly Art Student Taylor External Link/Members Only.

Yep, good spot, I've linked this review to the old profile.  :hi: