Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: woolwich arsenal brothel  (Read 4819 times)

Offline gary010

hi guys,

have any of u been to brothel near woolwich arsenal in cadogan road.

averagepunter123

Whereabouts in Cadogan road, what does the place look like?

gekiro

Cadogan Road is in the Royal Arsenal development. I lived there a while ago but knew nothing of any brothel establishment in the vicinity.

Offline mrh79

Yes went on Tuesday. Easy enough to find and only a few mins walk from the DLR. home to half a dozen or so Romanian bare backers. My particular punt With Bianka was a good one. Luxury apartment and felt safe and discreet etc.

Offline dondraper

Have heard about it, from what I know - it seems to be a Romanian outfit, not sure how long it's been around for though.

Offline turtle

Used to live around the area and none the wiser, so I'm intrigued to know more about the location (whereabouts on Cadogan road) and also price range/services list.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I suggest that - given they are probably trying to fly under the radar - naming the road on here isn't wise, and pinpointing it more closely on here is worse. Imagine what the police could do with that. It's not like it's a massage place with a neon sign, is it?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 01:30:43 am by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline Liverpool

If it's a bare backing brothel then it's one to avoid for me, and the Op has done us all a favour by pinpointing it's location.

Offline pumps

Well that was a huge anticlimax

:lol:

Offline tkoddu

I live close by, and I walk all the street but couldn't find it.
What do I have to look for? Any diffent light or something ?

Offline Liverpool

I live close by, and I walk all the street but couldn't find it.
What do I have to look for? Any diffent light or something ?

The sign in the window. "Girls here. Good rates. No condom required. Directions to the Pox Doctor on request."

Offline LNDNman

The sign in the window. "Girls here. Good rates. No condom required. Directions to the Pox Doctor on request."
:lol:

datpunter

An update on this place.

Last time I saw Bianka (External Link/Members Only), maybe a month ago, she had started charging extra for bareback and extra again for finish inside. She's got scared about catching something. I told her, if that were the case, to use a fucking condom! I said guys would still definitely see her, since she is a good-looking lass with an absolutely lovely personality, and gives a great service. She didn't really answer me, but muttered something about the money – to which I repeated that guys would still see her if she didn't do bareback. I just can't understand the thinking. She's certainly not forced to do BB, since there are WGs there who don't do it.

Anyway, as of a few weeks ago, her profile was up for bait-and-switch purposes only; she was back in Romania. Shanel's (External Link/Members Only) has been bait and switch for a few months now. Hope Shanel does come back at some point! What a hottie!!

As I said, this info is a few weeks old.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 01:35:32 am by datpunter »

datpunter

Bianka is back. There's some new blonde there (so-so, but she's slim), and Shanel's profile remains up as bait-and-switch purposes. So there are three ladies there at present, as far as I can tell: Bianka (External Link/Members Only), (External Link/Members Only) and the blonde with no profile.

Bianka is still charging 20 extra for bareback and 20 extra again for finish inside.

Offline pumps

She's certainly not forced to do BB, since there are WGs there who don't do it.

Show me their profiles?

datpunter

Show me their profiles?
It's not there at the moment. She had large tits. Think she went by the name Julie. Used to work in Welling. There was also another stunning WG, Izabella (with the fringe), who used to work there; she didn't do BB either. I'll post a profile link to one of them when one turns up. I'll have another look now.

Shanel (External Link/Members Only) is back, but now working in Croydon. Can't wait to get my dick in her again!