Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lavender and Rosemary Massage  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Magicrod29

Hey has anyone been to the Lavender and Rosemary massage place in kings Cross, any reviews, they are on craigslist so I assume they are a rub and tug? anywhere else near KingsX I should know?

Offline olijameson

I'd be really interested if anyone else has visited here?

Offline KentAde

Offline trafalgar

Visited this one. Shop on street that was quiet when I went (mid afternoon, weekday) but busier in evenings.

Took 30 minute £30 massage which I paid to Maria, 30ish blonde highlighted Chinese lady who appeared immediately as I entered shop. Slim (skinny for some) and pretty. Into room and no pretence of just massage. Agreed HR for £20 and she then offered naked for extra £15 , so £65 in total.

Massage ok at best and at times painful as she walked on on back. I'd expected naked to include b2b. It did not. Touching of tits and bum seemed to be accepted whilst an average hand job was administered. Further head massage , offered afterwards to use up time.

Overall not terrible but better options available on Charlton Street (shop orMayumi) or Grays Inn Road (opposite station) if massage plus extras is your thing.

Offline olijameson

Thanks trafalgar. Much appreciated.

There're two shops on Chalton St now, Green Remedies and Siam Body & Soul. Which of the two do you recommend?

Thanks again in advance

Offline trafalgar

I can only speak for Green Remedies. Usually 2 or 3 girls working with basic £30 fee and extras agreed in room. The choice (usually more than 1 free) and 'flexibility' in terms of what is offered makes it a better option. Mayumi-who I previously reviewed rents a downstairs room in shop is still a favourite but she gets busy which sometimes doesn't suit  my last minute decisions.