Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top London threesomes?  (Read 883 times)

Offline londonchap

So I did a quick search, and there's not been much posted on the topic for quite a while.

I'm interested in experiences here, as it's a box I'd like to tick. Who have you seen? Did they come as a package, or did you have to put it together? Did they interact, or were they just interested in you? Did it feel like they were naturally into it, or putting on a bit of a show?

I lean towards the PSE end of the spectrum, so any experiences in this vein would be gratefully received. Equally, I'd also consider a good-value threesome. I notice Invasian offer them for less than the hourly rate for two girls (unless I'm misreading), so keen to hear thoughts on this.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 06:43:58 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Online JackSaint

So I did a quick search, and there's not been much posted on the topic for quite a while.

I'm interested in experiences here, as it's a box I'd like to tick. Who have you seen? Did they come as a package, or did you have to put it together? Did they interact, or were they just interested in you? Did it feel like they were naturally into it, or putting on a bit of a show?

I lean towards the PSE end of the spectrum, so any experiences in this vein would be gratefully received. Equally, I'd also consider a good-value threesome. I notice Invasian offer them for less than the hourly rate for two girls (unless I'm misreading), so keen to hear thoughts on this.

I can strongly recommend Ella&Victoria, reviewed by a few gents, just put the name in the search box, Kama21 too, but too expensive now
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 06:45:55 pm by JackSaint »

Offline londonchap

I'd advise you check out Hendrix's reviews for moresomes

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=10025
I've read a few of his 'price no object' reviews, but was more interested in more straightforward (and affordable) threesomes.  :D