Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: badbunnyx x - Gloucester Road  (Read 2951 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5651842) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dildosaggins

AW: External Link/Members Only

Summary
No show

Details
- Tried arranging a meet with her on November 2020 at 5pm when she was still in London
- Asked her if she can make it (I know from snooping on her Insta that she's out with friends when I messaged)
- She said yes, but texts me 20 minutes later to say 5.30pm instead
- Showed up at her postcode at 5.30pm, called her, no answer
- Decided to give her the benefit of the doubt (and partly because I really wanna fuck that fit tiny little body)
- Walked around for 30 minutes while trying to call her a few times before leaving

I think when she was with Maxes, a previous review mentioned that she was MIA when the reviewer tried to confirm the pre-booking with her in the morning.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 11:02:59 am by dildosaggins »

Offline rdbnrnr

Thanks for the review. Had her hotlisted. What's her insta?

Offline dildosaggins

Thanks for the review. Had her hotlisted. What's her insta?

I wouldn't violate an SPs privacy usually but being stood up in the cold rain kinda pissed me off so here you go:

[Removed by Mods]

I figured out her full name from her previous Insta username and easily found her on Facebook as well, but I'm not gonna doxx her hah.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 02:46:33 am by CoolTiger »

Offline mightymunce

Offline dildosaggins

She looks a total trollop  :sarcastic:
If you scroll down to her older posts on Instagram, she looks so much better. Don't really get why young girls do that to their face ugh.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 02:33:31 pm by dildosaggins »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I wouldn't violate an SPs privacy usually but being stood up in the cold rain kinda pissed me off so here you go:

[Removed by Mods]

I figured out her full name from her previous Insta username and easily found her on Facebook as well, but I'm not gonna doxx her hah.

Still NOT right to out her out, per Site Rules.

Offline dildosaggins

Still NOT right to out her out, per Site Rules.

Sorry! I see Twitters being posted all the time I thought Instagram's fine.

Offline bossrossi477

[Removed by Mods]

mod removed!! send me by message insta please. I would to book her

Offline cotton

If you scroll down to her older posts on Instagram, she looks so much better. Don't really get why young girls do that to their face ugh.
Yeh , probably a nice looking girl once upon a time , not so much nowadays going by the pics.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bossrossi477

Yeh , probably a nice looking girl once upon a time , not so much nowadays going by the pics.

maybe to much make up

Offline g284

« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 01:28:55 pm by g284 »
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jacy100

Has anyone actually met this Charlotte/Megan/Bunny?

Is it a real profile?

Offline bossrossi477

Is it a real profile?

yeah! she real but I don't about service.

I had an exchange of voice messages!!

Offline bossrossi477

Is it a real profile?

Offline bossrossi477

Is it a real profile?

any news?

Offline londongeezer1

I'm sorry to drag up an old thread. I saw this girl in August 2020... it's weird how it happened.. she was drinking and kept delaying coming out to me, after an hour she asked me to pick her up. I drove an hour to her (Doncaster to Manchester) and I could see her through her upper floor flat window drinking and dancing but she wouldn't come out.

Anyway, long story short, the next day she felt bad and apologised and to my surprise she booked a train and came and spent the whole night with me. Did a overnight and a great price and we had a LOT of fun.

I am planning a trip back up to Doncaster in a few weeks and would really like to try and get in touch with her again but her old number doesn't connect :(

Does anyone know how to reach her? Her old profile doesn't work, I suspect she's made a new one.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm sorry to drag up an old thread. I saw this girl in August 2020... it's weird how it happened.. she was drinking and kept delaying coming out to me, after an hour she asked me to pick her up. I drove an hour to her (Doncaster to Manchester) and I could see her through her upper floor flat window drinking and dancing but she wouldn't come out.

Anyway, long story short, the next day she felt bad and apologised and to my surprise she booked a train and came and spent the whole night with me. Did a overnight and a great price and we had a LOT of fun.

I am planning a trip back up to Doncaster in a few weeks and would really like to try and get in touch with her again but her old number doesn't connect :(

Does anyone know how to reach her? Her old profile doesn't work, I suspect she's made a new one.

You drove an hour to pick up a pissed SP? And then presumably an hour back again on your own when she wouldn't play? That smacks of obsessive and your story enters the realms of fantasy. To the point that your reasons to find her may not as honourable as you make out. If you had reviewed at the time, you might have a bit more credibility with this.

Offline londongeezer1

You drove an hour to pick up a pissed SP? And then presumably an hour back again on your own when she wouldn't play? That smacks of obsessive and your story enters the realms of fantasy. To the point that your reasons to find her may not as honourable as you make out. If you had reviewed at the time, you might have a bit more credibility with this.

I know how it looks and sounds but it was all pre-arranged through an RB and I had driven up to Doncaster from London so I didn’t know the area and was kinda desperate to see her because there was no time to make a new rb.

I didn’t review her at the time, this is true. Here’s some images, the first shows how i drove there and back got stood up (was actually 4hr roundtrip middle of the night!).. the next shows her coming to me and final one she was in my hotel room but i had to pop out over the road to see family.

Like I said I’m going back up there in a few weeks… I believe she may be in London now because that’s where she was when we spoke 5-6 months ago but I’ve lost contact.

(Posters pic removed)

« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:38:33 am by daviemac »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I know how it looks and sounds but it was all pre-arranged through an RB and I had driven up to Doncaster from London so I didn’t know the area and was kinda desperate to see her because there was no time to make a new rb.

I didn’t review her at the time, this is true. Here’s some images, the first shows how i drove there and back got stood up (was actually 4hr roundtrip middle of the night!).. the next shows her coming to me and final one she was in my hotel room but i had to pop out over the road to see family.

Like I said I’m going back up there in a few weeks… I believe she may be in London now because that’s where she was when we spoke 5-6 months ago but I’ve lost contact.

You're not making it any better. 4 hour round trip? Messaging SPs at 5am? Saying you'd happily give her a grand which was more than was agreed because you were so desperate to see her? In your haste to prove you're genuine, you've also posted a photo presumably of yourself. WTF? I've reported your post for your own sake.

Some well-intended advice and please take it this way: Get a fucking grip, mate. Leave it. You're not thinking straight. She's NOT your girlfriend. Chasing SPs around, particularly pisshead flaky ones, and throwing money at them is not healthy.