Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Loves Cum - Knightsbridge  (Read 2171 times)

dtucker33

We met at Babe's apartment in Knightsbridge, London which is really simple to find, Babe called me as I was leaving the train station to give me directions and within 2 minutes I was at the apartment. The entrance is discreet and it's also a safe place to visit so I felt comfortable as I quietly tapped on her door. Babe opened the door to me and my jaw hit tho floor at the stunning lady that greeted me with a beautiful smile, as I entered her apartment I could tell she not only takes pride in her own appearance but also in her surroundings as it was immaculately clean.

Flawless is the only word I can use to describe Babe, with the most amazing gravity defying boobs I have ever seen… I nearly came in my pants!
I have become accustomed to seeing the elite ladies on this site, I always say quality over quantity so my expectations are high.... well with Babe I wasn't disappointed, she is quite simply stunning, exotic, and her beauty coupled with her very elegant and busty figure leaves you planning your next visit. An 11/10 in my book any day..

Babe has raised the bar in this area, well actually in every area but what struck me about this truly beautiful woman was her personality, it's rare to find such beauty mixed with a genuine, warm and caring personality, she really does care that you enjoy your time with her, she is an angel in my opinion.

Babe delivers all the services as listed on her profile, there are no disappointments... believe me your toes will be curling, your face will be smiling as you enjoy every moment, while your brain keeps saying this has to be a dream... this has to be a dream..

I have been a member on the site for a good few years now although this is a new profile as my previous one got hacked... Grrr

During the time I have been lucky to meet some very beautiful ladies such as Jemma in Southampton, Sophie  in Birmingham and the amazing Mollie...

Babe is one stunning lady, everything about her is exquisite, she has beautiful eyes, a wicked smile and she is genuinely down to earth and cares about her clients enjoying their time.

I enjoyed myself so much during our previous meeting that I actually forgot to pickup my £5k watch as I was getting dressed, but that wasn't a problem as Babe text me on the journey home to let me know... Babe kept it safe for me and I just had to have an extended session this time to show her my appreciation ;-)

Online hendrix

What was your previous profile that you say was "hacked"?

Offline beanfarmer05

This is not a review. This is touting of the highest order. One post/review in two years, and it reads like a mills and boon romance novel

bigone

Ha ha forgot the link
We will never know how babe looks like 😀😀😀😀

Offline nigel4498

We met?..who else was with you then?
What a load of bull shit.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 11:56:01 pm by nigel4498 »

dtucker33

Forgot to add the link to her page!

Busty Loves Cum External Link/Members Only

dtucker33

@ Hendrix
Sorry I am not going to share that info on here.

@ beanfarmer05
So I don't write many reviews on here, I keep mine on AW, Romance Novel??? don't be a helmet, I had a great time, get back to your knitting...

@ bigone
Link has been added ;-)

@ nigel4498
What's wrong, did my report have too many long words in it for you to read?  :lol:

Offline beanfarmer05

Won't say what your previous profile on here was?? Why not exactly, as it would raise your credibility... I'm going to hazard a wild guess that if you did have one before, you got banned, not hacked.

Nice prose though busty

Offline anotherwoody69

Tout  :bomb:

Dusty phone "babe".....

Probably the easiest ban this week from Admin.

Offline BillGoldberg

"I have become accustomed to seeing the elite ladies on this site, I always say quality over quantity so my expectations are high.... well with Babe I wasn't disappointed, she is quite simply stunning, exotic, and her beauty coupled with her very elegant and busty figure leaves you planning your next visit. An 11/10 in my book any day.."

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

A real coup for her to manage to get Swiss Toni to write her fake reviews for her  !!

Well done  :thumbsup:

James999

I have been a member on the site for a good few years now although this is a new profile as my previous one got hacked... Grrr
What was your previous profile that you say was "hacked"?
@ Hendrix
Sorry I am not going to share that info on here.

So why mention it   :unknown:

Smells like Bullshit   :thumbsdown:

Offline PleadInsanity

I stopped reading at the first 'Babe' :thumbsdown:

Offline Kendrig

FFS I’ve seen her a few times, but this is just touting,  :angry:
absolutely nothing in the review, but total over embellished bollocks.

What the fuck happened, how long was your punt, what services were delivered. Yes her tits defy gravity, they are good, but they are bolt ons, come on. I don’t give 2 fks about your watch, what good is should this review to any OP.

Offline Jonestown

She must be a very sophisticated and elegant lady to decide on the working name “Busty Loves Cum”

Offline xxdavex

For what its worth, I've seen her and had a great time!

Offline mrh79

I’ve seen her too and had a great time. Seems really weird she’s touting on here though bearing in mind how paranoid she was about this website as previously mentioned by another gent.

Online Chorley

I've seen her and she gave me a great punt. She did seem a bit paranoid though  :wackogirl:

No idea why she's touting on here as she was previously banned by Admin for the same thing last year. :unknown:

Offline mexicola

I enjoyed myself so much during our previous meeting that I actually forgot to pickup my £5k watch as I was getting dressed, but that wasn't a problem as Babe text me on the journey home to let me know... Babe kept it safe for me and I just had to have an extended session this time to show her my appreciation ;-)

Any half decent whore would have scammed your "£5K" watch and sold it.

Blatantly a delusionall fully WK tout
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:38:31 pm by mexicola »

Offline Stealthmode

We met at Babe's apartment in Knightsbridge, London which is really simple to find, Babe called me as I was leaving the train station to give me directions and within 2 minutes I was at the apartment. The entrance is discreet and it's also a safe place to visit so I felt comfortable as I quietly tapped on her door. Babe opened the door to me and my jaw hit tho floor at the stunning lady that greeted me with a beautiful smile, as I entered her apartment I could tell she not only takes pride in her own appearance but also in her surroundings as it was immaculately clean.

Flawless is the only word I can use to describe Babe, with the most amazing gravity defying boobs I have ever seen… I nearly came in my pants!
I have become accustomed to seeing the elite ladies on this site, I always say quality over quantity so my expectations are high.... well with Babe I wasn't disappointed, she is quite simply stunning, exotic, and her beauty coupled with her very elegant and busty figure leaves you planning your next visit. An 11/10 in my book any day..

Babe has raised the bar in this area, well actually in every area but what struck me about this truly beautiful woman was her personality, it's rare to find such beauty mixed with a genuine, warm and caring personality, she really does care that you enjoy your time with her, she is an angel in my opinion.

Babe delivers all the services as listed on her profile, there are no disappointments... believe me your toes will be curling, your face will be smiling as you enjoy every moment, while your brain keeps saying this has to be a dream... this has to be a dream..

During the time I have been lucky to meet some very beautiful ladies such as Jemma in Southampton, Sophie  in Birmingham and the amazing Mollie...

Babe is one stunning lady, everything about her is exquisite, she has beautiful eyes, a wicked smile and she is genuinely down to earth and cares about her clients enjoying their time.

You wouldnt need to tout of you just picked up your calls/texts. Ive tried for damn near 6 months to pin you down.  :crazy: