Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KarenPretty in Paddington  (Read 3156 times)

SELLOUT

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First be thanks to Tony_Red and Zulu lance, based on their reviews, I visited Karen last year and I am glad I did.

Communication - Neutral

She almost does not know any English.  I was a bit skeptical when making this booking as I rang her but she did not pick up my calls. However she responded to my text on the morning, I can't be sure if it was her or somebody else. We arranged a booking for the evening and then she went cold on the communication front and  I was not going to leave all the way to Paddington without getting confirmation. She finally responded couple of hours before the booking.

Location-Neutral/Positive

I cant remember the exact location as this meet was a few months ago but it was roughly 7-10 minutes walk from Paddington. Paddington itself  is a nice location and busy which Is what I like. There are also a few cash machines nearby which can come in pretty handy (if you don't like carry large sums of money on the train). I managed to blend it with some residents of the flat going in and waited in the lounge area.

Price Neutral
150 notes is at the top end of my budget. Looks like its becoming the norm in London.  :dash:

Time-Keeping Neutral
This was the worst part, she kept me waiting 20 minutes but I had travelled a distance so was not going back.

Appearance Positive
Karen is very pretty, I was not that enticed by her pictures on AW but in person she is quite a stunner. She is also very curvy, not great on sizes but I reckon size 10-12 and her best feature is her Brazillian arse. She has decent tits and actually pretty tall. She was wearing black lingerie and also wearing glasses. I would put her at 26 or 27. I was a little paranoid as there was this massive teddy bear in her room, I was thinking is this a secret camera inside.  :lol:

Personality
Very welcoming, offered me a shower and a drink. Bathroom was well maintained and very clean.

Booking -Positive

I spent one hour with Karen and If i go back would spend maybe 2 hours. I think she has more to explore. Started with really deep french kissing. She can kiss for the whole of Brazil. It may not be everyone's style but she really did stick her tongue down my throat. I was hoping to rim her and thankfully she was clean. Made use of the oil on the bedside table and covered her arse in oil. OWO was good and sloppy, able to face fuck. Rimming on me was just as great if not better. We tried 69 next, more rimming and I was able to taste that sweet pussy of her's. Wanted to make her squirt but did not happen. We started of with CG, me grabbing her latina arse and humping away, came a lot quicker than I expected.
Doggy was my favourite, her on all fours, me pumping away trying to keep up. In between rounds was a little awkward as she did not know any English but she really portrayed the gfe by cuddling up and stroking my cock and not being distant and cold and not trying to waste time which you see quite often.

Services - DFK, OWO, RO, DT, Rimming (On her and me)  Protected sex-CG and Doggy.

Money well spent and If I had more, I would visit her again.

Offline Gynaemyte

Thank you SellOut for your first Review because I’m quite interested, during this rather arid start to 2017.
At least you highlight a few Negatives.
“C” tits, natural, small sounds very nice.
You mention that she’s “actually pretty tall” and yet she states 5’5”.
Size 12, 5’5” would be a no-no for me but Size 10, 5’8” could be a serious contender.
At 11 stone, she’s almost the same weight as me.  :scare:
11 (meaningless?) AW Rating since February of last year.
Could you elaborate, please?

SELLOUT

Hi Gynaemyte
Yes her tits felt very natural which suited her figure
I dont think she is 5'5, im 5'7 and she was my height, not sure if she was wearing heels, her height suited her figure.

Yes she is very curvy in the right way, nice thighs and a great arse.
Yes im pretty sure she has a lot of clients but her downside is her communication, I asked her to confirm the booking so I could leave a feedback but she didnt reply, so left it.  :hi:

Offline jonty1

Thanks for this, wanted to see her for a while. she looks great and seems like the service is good to.