Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone else met Ashley Black 69 in Poplar?  (Read 952 times)

LL

I booked this girl the other day. When I met her I decided against the punt and walked.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were absolutely fine. In fact she was very patient as I was late. She works in a flat very close to Poplar DLR station.

I know she doesn't look like a stunner in the pics but it's a good price and I really like Hungarian women. When I met her she did nothing for me at all. Her body is slim like in the pics but she had a Roma gypo look about her, had a bored, blank expression and that made her even less attractive. If she had been smiling and/or friendly then I perhaps would have gone through with it. I just had a bad vibe immediately as I met her. I could tell it would be a crap punt. I just said sorry and left.

Offline MisterMr

Thanks for the review.

I was planning on visiting this one but might just look elsewhere. I am not keen on miserable girls.
When I go on a punt, good or bad, I at least like the woman to be friendly and smiley.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 11:55:24 am by MisterMr »

LL

Thanks for the review.
Not really a review as I never went through with the punt. Perhaps she was having an off day. I'm still interested to hear whether she at least provides good service.

Offline The_Don

had a bored, blank expression and that made her even less attractive. If she had been smiling and/or friendly then I perhaps would have gone through with it. I just had a bad vibe immediately as I met her. I could tell it would be a crap punt. I just said sorry and left.

I was looking at her profile and then searched UKP.

Thanks for posting this, some times its best to go with what you feel and walk.

Offline SamLP

The two photos seem to be of two different girls. The second one with the red underwear I've seen. She's gone through many profiles and is a serial liar who offers a terrible service. I saw her once in Kingsbury/Hendon. Lied about kissing, rubbish owo, constricted sex, hand on dick in mish & doggy, makes sex awkward, looks bored and will cut your time short. She's had negative reviews before on UKP but I can't remember her name. Best to avoid this one IMO.

Offline The_Don

The two photos seem to be of two different girls. The second one with the red underwear I've seen. She's gone through many profiles and is a serial liar who offers a terrible service. I saw her once in Kingsbury/Hendon. Lied about kissing, rubbish owo, constricted sex, hand on dick in mish & doggy, makes sex awkward, looks bored and will cut your time short. She's had negative reviews before on UKP but I can't remember her name. Best to avoid this one IMO.

Thanks for details and off my list.