Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Savannah Glasgow  (Read 2563 times)

24 review(s) for CurvySavannah (18 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

billyboy69

Saw Curvy Savannah today and in case she is reading this i am writing after spending the money she gave me back..!!
I do feel slightly guilty because her service was brilliant but i feel i need to make it a neutral for one reason alpne hernpocs and profile state she is a size 14 with the greatest of respect she is not the size 14 i saw a couple of years ago more like an 18 which initself is not a bad thing but people should be told.She has amazing boobs to be fair and sucks like a Dyson, big positive in Sav's favour is that i paid for an hour £100 came within 20 minutes and when i told her there was no chance of me coming twice she quickly offered me the option of making it a 30 minute meeting..! When I accepted this she gave me £30 refund..!! It also allowed her to set up another punter fpr the next half hour meeting so it was a win win for both of us.it was an oral session only and she delivered in spades absolutely no compliant in that department

Pros. Lovely flat,good coms,nice service

Cons her profile should not state size 14 when she is clearly not

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline guns

So you paid £70 for a blowjob ?  :unknown:
This girl cancelled a booking with me when i had already paid to park my car and was basically walking up her street  .
Her excuse ? " sorry , something's came up " . Wonder what that was ?  :mad:
Her pics must be years out of date .
One to avoid imo.

Offline Zbd1974

Saw.her about 5 years ago and her profile was saying late 30s then. Pics are still pretty much the same ones with the odd exception.
Good punt and all but probably wouldn't go there again since she doesn't appear to be doing anal now which she used to include even in half hour punts.

Did once see her with a profile on a well known "dating" site mind....

billyboy69

Yea ZBD the pics are old and that is why i was putting meeting up as a neutral as it is a form of false advertising there is a pic which states it is from Jan this tear and if you look at it you can see the weight on her face.She has got legs like Graeme Souness now although she did say she was starting a diet that day so she may be making the effort..!!