Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Thai new to Doncaster  (Read 1401 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6844201) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

So after looking at her private gallery and no feedback from you guys on this lady I decided to toftt.

Comms , excellent
Place , New Doncaster Thai towers ( 5 mins walk from train station)
Cost , £70 for 30 mins plus £20 dfk and £20 for owo
Services , quick massage , owo , dfk , ro and sex in several positions
Lady, Def her in the pics 😁 5'3 ish tall , slim but curvy and tremendous boobs .

I'm writing this soon after as I don't want any of the Donny crew to miss out as she's only here a week .
So I parked up quick text to say I'm here and she said come up I'll be at the main door to let you in . As I approached up the stairs the door opened and wow I can see this beautiful Thai lady with a huge smile with big red lips to boot .I follow her to the room and we chat about her being new and do I come here often .I let her know I am a reg and catt knows me well which I think helped relax her . Now at this point I had agreed £70 for half hour and that was it . I undress get on the bed and she begins an ok medium firmness massage which only lasted about 5 mins tops before she asks me to turn over . Now this is where things escalated for me , she is beautiful and her lips mmm I was dying to kiss them so I said I'll pay for dfk and she leaned in and started to snog my face off . In no time I've flipped her over removed the black sexy lingerie and am face down her her boobs . I must have spent a good 5 mins on these , they really are magnificent. I then work my way down and give her oral , she's clean and tasted fresh maybe a slight hint of soap but at least she's clean .I get her really wet and she's gives of some good sounds which I like . I come back up having another feast on the boobs before turning over for her turn , now those lips are full and seductive and I can't help myself and say owo please , she whispers you ok with paying the extra , I think she meant you have the money don't you ? , to which I said yes and away she went . She gives good eye contact and used little hand action just all mouth throat and those lips . It does t take long and I'm getting close , so I pull her up for another snog and more boob feast before letting go back down . This time after a few mins she reaches for a rubber and puts it on, you or me on top and I go for her . Now her boobs bounce around and had me in a daze watching them as she proper ride the hell out of me . A quick go in doggy to feel her great arse and I have her on her back knees up in mish and I'm pumping away for all my worth . I soon cum and collapse on her , we kiss a few more time then clean up . I have a chat about how long she's here  (one week )and if she will return maybe . Back in my car 40 mins after leaving it.

Will I return fuck yes I'm booked in tomorrow lol

Get her while you can lads she's a beauty.

Offline banshee121

No number on profile, comms via email on AW?

Offline Candyman1900

Was by text pal . There was a number yesterday

External Link/Members Only

Here is the Viva street ad for her it has her number .
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 06:30:21 pm by Candyman1900 »

Offline als468

Sounds like  you had a great time, but £110 for 30 mins - too much for me

Offline qarma

Sounds like  you had a great time, but £110 for 30 mins - too much for me

+1

Offline Candyman1900

To be fair I wouldn't normally pay that much either but once in there I could not help myself, dick rules head lol

Offline qarma

To be fair I wouldn't normally pay that much either but once in there I could not help myself, dick rules head lol

:D there isn't a punter, past present or future, that hasn't fallen victim to this!!

Offline Candyman1900

Number now back up , she didn't know it was down . Oh and second visit as good as the first but decided on ow and keep the dfk .

Offline DThunter01

“All mouth and throat” got my attention,

Good deepthroat then or just the top half? :drinks:

Offline Candyman1900

“All mouth and throat” got my attention,

Good deepthroat then or just the top half? :drinks:

I'm not the biggest so I got balls deep lol