Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties - new location nr Royal Oak  (Read 8605 times)

Offline Kuteguy

I used to go to Lady Marmalade parties several years back. They have been again on my radar for a while but stars didn't align.
Few weeks back, finally managed to get a confirmation back from them.

They are in a new location now near Royal Oak, and missed the first 30 mins (my fault - got caught up). It was a wild time and I really enjoyed it. We had Chantel, Millie, Billie, and Kasia. And each of them took turns to give me special attention. Kasia is just wild and she enjoyed being lifted up in the air by me and "thrown" onto the bed - what a body. Billie is my type - I could just do nasty things to her for hours. Chantel has that look and those piercing eyes - very naughty girl. I think I got married 3 times that night!

Ratios that night were great for my liking and the tube station is perfectly located abt 7-8 mins walk.

will be back!

Offline LLPunting

Link to advert/site and women seen?
Pls confirm accuracy of photos or how the girls differed from them.
Services taken with each girl or seen on offer?
Differences in attitudes, enthusiasm and techniques?

Offline oppaiSuki

Link to advert/site and women seen?
Pls confirm accuracy of photos or how the girls differed from them.
Services taken with each girl or seen on offer?
Differences in attitudes, enthusiasm and techniques?

Could easily Google Phoenix Parties but here it is:
External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Could easily Google Phoenix Parties but here it is:
External Link/Members Only

Thanks but it's not about the ease.  Others shouldn't have to dig up the useful info (and possibly find a different source to that used by the reviewer) especially when the poster has been on the site for nearly 2 years.  And the missing links are the least of the matter.

Offline ArtyMac

I'm usually not one to complain about other peoples reviews but most guys give quite a bit of detail when they are meeting a girl one to one and you've met four women on the same day so a bit more information would be appreciated if you have the time.

Offline lougb1

New location...how many rooms and beds? Ratio M/F? How discrete is venue?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

New location...how many rooms and beds? Ratio M/F? How discrete is venue?

Hardly new they've been there for 7-ish months.

Better than old venue, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms though the latter are more like cupboards but useful to have 2 showers. Bedrooms are a decent size with the usual double beds. You have to keep the noise down due to complaints from neighbours. Fairly discreet, it's a flat block so not unusual to see people coming and going.

Offline Spurt

Are things beginning to improve of late after a reported dip.

Offline Kuteguy

I went for a punt again a few weeks back. It was a mid-week punt (I can't get the ladies names because the phoenix pages are offline for xmas/NYE). It was 7 guys and 4 girls. My fav, Billie, was there. She is amazing person and hot to boot. There was another girl in the same bed (Monica?) that I also had a punt with. I didn't get a chance to have a punt with the other two ladies in the other room/bed - they were busy. Worth it and would go again.

I think they do CIM (?) as I am pretty sure one guy shot his load in one of the girl's mouth (not sure if it was agreed or he did sneakly as it just suddenly happened and the lady went to the bathroom to spit it out). OWO is no probs and there was also some LFK (I don't like to kiss if I know the lady/ladies are doing CIM).
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 02:19:39 pm by Kuteguy »

Offline Bloodymary

Some of the girls will do DFK and some will do CIM but most don’t

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I went for a punt again a few weeks back. It was a mid-week punt (I can't get the ladies names because the phoenix pages are offline for xmas/NYE). It was 7 guys and 4 girls. My fav, Billie, was there. She is amazing person and hot to boot. There was another girl in the same bed (Monica?) that I also had a punt with. I didn't get a chance to have a punt with the other two ladies in the other room/bed - they were busy. Worth it and would go again.

I think they do CIM (?) as I am pretty sure one guy shot his load in one of the girl's mouth (not sure if it was agreed or he did sneakly as it just suddenly happened and the lady went to the bathroom to spit it out). OWO is no probs and there was also some LFK (I don't like to kiss if I know the lady/ladies are doing CIM).

Billie also used to be one of my favourites however I was told recently by a very reliable source who used to work with her but now refuses to that she is a renowned bare backer. She had a stint away from TPC for a few months where she was apparently fired from the brothel she worked at during this time as she was barebacking customers for an extra £20 per booking alongside doing other unsavoury things.

I'm no germphobe, how can you be if you punt, but what I've been told about her means I will be steering well clear in future.

Offline hugh3333

Billie also used to be one of my favourites however I was told recently by a very reliable source who used to work with her but now refuses to that she is a renowned bare backer. She had a stint away from TPC for a few months where she was apparently fired from the brothel she worked at during this time as she was barebacking customers for an extra £20 per booking alongside doing other unsavoury things.

I'm no germphobe, how can you be if you punt, but what I've been told about her means I will be steering well clear in future.

Is the source an SP or Punter? And where can I find information on this brothel? Do they have any AdultWork/VivaStreet/Website? Does she do 1 on 1 bookings?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Is the source an SP or Punter? And where can I find information on this brothel? Do they have any AdultWork/VivaStreet/Website? Does she do 1 on 1 bookings?

SP and I said in the post that she was fired, meaning she no longer works for said brothel, because she was barebacking clients there.

I should be clear, Billie was not, and as far as I'm aware is NOT barebacking clients at Phoenix. I was there not too long ago (not when she was there) and experienced one of the best parties I've ever had there which is nice as I had a few disappointing ones this year.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 08:04:41 pm by MysteryManNo.7 »

Offline hugh3333

SP and I said in the post that she was fired, meaning she no longer works for said brothel, because she was barebacking clients there.

I should be clear, Billie was not, and as far as I'm aware is NOT barebacking clients at Phoenix. I was there not too long ago (not when she was there) and experienced one of the best parties I've ever had there which is nice as I had a few disappointing ones this year.

Of course, bareback is not allowed in TPC. But they do hire girls who offer it independently in 1 on 1 bookings, like Aida.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 08:30:23 pm by hugh3333 »

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Of course, bareback is not allowed in TPC. But they do hire girls who offer it independently in 1 on 1 bookings, like Aida.

Yes but there's a world of difference between a girl who charges £500 per hour for the service (Aida) and who at least says she is on PREP and a girl who (allegedly) offered it for an extra £20 per booking when she worked outside of Phoenix.

Offline hugh3333

I have just seen Billie at Aphrodite massage for a 1 on 1 booking. SHE DOES NOT AND NEVER WILL DO BAREBACK. Whoever told you this has given you fake information. She also does not smoke or drink, let alone touch drugs. She also said she never worked at a brothel, the time away at TPC was her on family holiday.

Don’t pay attention to rumours from other girls.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have just seen Billie at Aphrodite massage for a 1 on 1 booking. SHE DOES NOT AND NEVER WILL DO BAREBACK. Whoever told you this has given you fake information. She also does not smoke or drink, let alone touch drugs. She also said she never worked at a brothel, the time away at TPC was her on family holiday.

Don’t pay attention to rumours from other girls.
How can you say any of that with any certainty, all you can relay is what happened in your booking. You have no idea of what she does in other bookings or where she has actually worked apart from what she might have told you.

Offline Kuteguy

i have been to Phoenix now a few more times. I hate Billie. She is SO HOT and amazing!! She makes me want to do nasty tender things to her. There was another Brazilian there too one of the times that I really liked. Can't remember her name.

There was meant to be a new girl Taylor (from House of Desire) but she was a no-show, and another time there was another girl that was a no-show. They offered to refund my entire booking and cancel my attendance (when they told me face to face that Taylor had cacnelled). What I would have preferred and i think is the right thing to do is to offer a partial refund - after all they are not having to pay the chick.

The other thing they REALLY need to do is update Nicole's photo - she looks NOTHING like her photo. She is BBW.

Anyway, I enjoy my time at Phoenix. Seriously trying to avoid the days Billie is working there because I am almost in love with her presence - style, grace, body, talk, attention, beauty, beautiful lips (both lips).

Kasia was also a bit too much for me (I think she had not slept for several nights + traveling) - felt like she was high on something. However, the next time I saw her she was completely sober (she had caught up on sleep?) and she was an absolute darling, caring, intelligent woman to talk to.

Yes, I do like connecting with the women - it makes the sex better for me.

Offline Sb789

Agree on Nicole’s pics, they aren’t really representative anymore.

That said when I went she was very pleasant and it’s was also nice to have someone there with natural assets.