Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of Reviews  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Curious-1

Is it reasonable to assume that due to the extortionate prices now being asked, I noted that one girl on vivastreet has gone from £100ph to £200ph since Feb

Is it that most punters who like everyone else, have less disposable income are not bothering at the minute, just going to a well reviewed regular of theirs so they know exactly what they are getting, or indeed just lost interest in writing reviews?

I for one have stopped going until things calm down and become a bit more sensible, I have never been one for phoning and haggling.

Offline Peken

I think it’s a mixture of price & caution, the whole thing seems to have went tits up, even the general massage now is £60 - £100 and I’ve noticed smart arses everywhere so people maybe feel it’s better not to review. I still keep an eye on who to avail & avoid. Ive seen a few recently and not left reviews.

Offline scutty brown

Surely a lot of it is the legal situation?
A review now is almost a legal confession, or would be if the police turned bloody-minded

Offline Heellover86

My last punting experience really soured it for me so I’m sticking to massages in the usual spots and having a bit of fun on seeking until the notion strikes me again.

There are a few profiles that if they reappear I’ll be making a booking with again but no sign of them yet.

Offline WelshClipper

My reviews are less because of financial constraints (this year I will likely be under £1000 in total) but also lack of opportunity in my personal situation. Most punts now tend to be private homes where there is a degree of certainty the lass is independent.

I still like the thrill of a nice furnished apartment or hotel and a hot body but I am more wary these days (i.e. is it technically a “brothel” etc etc).

:hi:

Offline ardsman99

I think the OP is spot on with why the reviews have reduced significantly for NI.

The “good” or well known touring girls don’t seem to be coming as much.

Strip out the TVs and TS’ and it’s normally a choice of about 35-40 on EI and not many more on AW.

From a couple of conversations “post deed” I have had with WGs they have said Belfast hasn’t been busy enough to justify a return.

Chuck in rising costs for everyone, the legal situation and the high hourly rates it adds up to less reviews.

I started a thread before on the assumption rates might come down if the WGs aren’t as busy but obviously that hasn’t been the case, in fact it has gone up :/

My reviews have stopped as I tend not to see anyone that I haven’t seen before and hasnt already been well reviewed before.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 03:28:25 pm by ardsman99 »

Offline KeenPunter

I've moved around a few of the regions and it's noticeably that the NI board has more people that have 0 or 1 review (but plenty of posts).

I think it's just a group that doesn't review much. The usual suspects have probably read this thread and restrained rather than highlight how little they contribute

Offline Peken

Come to the conclusion it’s probably the legality and lack of quality, I’ve seen people say “ I see my regular that I’ve already reviewed” that being my case as well. I don’t know what way the law stands on a confession in here but I know for an absolute fact if the  plod squad wanted to find out who we were by these profiles then they would have no problem in finding out, computers have went that far in advance most things are possible now with the software available. So for me it tends to be a legit massage. Just in case plod reads this as well, lol 😆

Offline KeenPunter

These same.police will be arresting Brian May for his part in the murder that Queen confessed to then

Offline MartyW

I reckon they are all potentially in the frame other than Freddie who escaped his custodial sentence (izmillah!!) via the grave. T'was ever thus....

Offline Racerboy

Surely the law of economics is supply and demand. If the prices are going up then demand must be high. It has been a while since my last punt, I find the mood doesn’t grab me when the weather is good, and I have decided to hold out for something cracking before I go again. I am always on the look out for a big tit milf. If only some of the English girls who fit that description would travel over. There was a lady called Natalie, I have reviewed her, fucking amazing, she only charges 100 quid an hour. She would clean up over here.

Offline the fitter

Is it reasonable to assume that due to the extortionate prices now being asked, I noted that one girl on vivastreet has gone from £100ph to £200ph since Feb

Is it that most punters who like everyone else, have less disposable income are not bothering at the minute, just going to a well reviewed regular of theirs so they know exactly what they are getting, or indeed just lost interest in writing reviews?

I for one have stopped going until things calm down and become a bit more sensible, I have never been one for phoning and haggling.
I don't think NI, has ever been a region that posted a lot of reviews. I always thought it was because it's such a small area, and if you look at Scotland, in comparison to some English regions, it's all relevant to population. The current state of the economy, also has to be allowed for.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 09:10:09 am by the fitter »

Offline Hornyguy

The pricing is high as the demand is there, compounded with rising costs etc.
The police aren't interested in punters are the normal working girls here.
They are only interested in the trafficked girls & pimps.
The working girls here have a police liason officer that work alongside the for any crimes that need reported.
I've a few mates who are popo & regularly visit girls. That's how I know they aren't interested in the regular girls/punters.
The prices aren't going to go back down. The local girls are that busy you are lucky to even get a booking nowadays. My fav is constantly booked. The others I can't even get in with.
The game is crazy now.
Although there are lots of touring Brazilians.
I predict more price increases as Onlyfans passed all their info to HMRC so I'd say that'll cause a ripple effect too.
Banned reason: Cheney hawks - the one and only (review) since 2019
Banned by: Iloveoral