Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ROCHELLE GERMANY BIG TITS or WANNA FUCK Katie Thornton..?  (Read 884 times)

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only

It's disgusting what Vivastreet accepts unchecked as ads from fraudulent hookers.This cunt is for sure just as German as the other busty German at Viva  that in E.I. imagines as Belgian.

So people be careful and use the picture reverse search by Google Yandex or TinEye . There is no reason to support the business model of these scam cunts.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 07:48:09 pm by 20jay »

Offline Perv

This is her too some of these pictures might be closer too her but i would say 5 years ago and 15kg ago

Offline frankcastle

This is her too some of these pictures might be closer too her but i would say 5 years ago and 15kg ago
Pretty sure someone reviewed her on here recently

Offline 20jay

Pretty sure someone reviewed her on here recently

I rung her to make a appointment , not only that she was moody as hell ,she also understand no german and finally she hung up. I think i dodged a bullet here  :sarcastic:

Offline frankcastle

I rung her to make a appointment , not only that she was moody as hell ,she also understand no german and finally she hung up. I think i dodged a bullet here  :sarcastic:
Lol Jay that's right I remember reading that in your post.... quality bro you definitely schooled her hahahahaha   :cool: