Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: St. Helens Thai new  (Read 4400 times)

Offline chesterpunter

New Thai shop open in St.Hellens, walked past today and seen some people milling about inside doing some work.
Looks finished to me so may go back in the week to see what's going on with the place and what the new staff are like, sun was in my eyes so couldn't see the sign properly  but looked something like Taiwan massage or Tatwan massage.

Offline chesterpunter

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 03:01:58 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline chesterpunter

I'll be sure to ask about this.
I'm not back in the area for a few days so hopefully can get some info up on here soon

Offline Bronn

I'll be sure to ask about this.
I'm not back in the area for a few days so hopefully can get some info up on here soon

That would be great if you could  :thumbsup: I'm hearing it opens tomorrow/Sunday.

Looks a well-furbished establishment from the pics.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 12:00:54 am by Bronn »

Offline chesterpunter

Called in without a booking but unfortunately they were booked up.
Saw 3 ladies all nice...mid to late 30s....probably older
Sure it was Amy and Linda formally of the whiston thai place and as I was leaving Becky from many places around liverpool and well reviewed on here.
I was gutted not to get an appointment seeing these 3 as there's some good reviews of them.

Will deffo book next time.
Place is brand new and well presented too.

Offline Bronn

Called in without a booking but unfortunately they were booked up.
Saw 3 ladies all nice...mid to late 30s....probably older
Sure it was Amy and Linda formally of the whiston thai place and as I was leaving Becky from many places around liverpool and well reviewed on here.
I was gutted not to get an appointment seeing these 3 as there's some good reviews of them.

Will deffo book next time.
Place is brand new and well presented too.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup: if it's the same Becky that used to work at Chaba in Whiston a few years back, I'll be trying to see her for sure.

I did pay the place a visit myself over the weekend... 1 girl working when I called in but she wasn't for me and so I didn't stay. Not a girl I recognised from other shops. They're offering 30 mins for £20 and 1 hr for £30 at the moment. 

Offline chesterpunter

I called the number and asked for an appointment with Becky, the lady said she didn't know what day she works as she hadn't spoke with her.
Looks like there's a few girls just working different days so maybee wise to call beforehand to see if she's working.
I agree that becky or Amy were well worth a second visit when they worked in whiston great extras and Linda gives one of the best legit massage around....

Offline Philmeboots

Called in here today,no booking just walk in.

Met decent looking girl called Mimi if I heard her correctly.

Had a real good hour there..review to follow. more than I normally pay but will be a resounding positive.