Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss rendez-vous (Mila)  (Read 3284 times)

8 review(s) for Miss Delon (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

I met Mila a week or so ago.  It was a 1.5 hour  outcall, done at short notice to my hotel.

A Sunday evening, was feeling horny and got onto adultwork to find an outcall.  Not as easy as you would think!  I called Mila and organised for her to visit.  And an hour later she was at the door. 

Mila is around 45, so older than her profile but she has a good body, with an amazing rounded ass.  There is some loose skin around her midrift which is to be expected with her age.  Striking green eyes, and lots of curly brown hair. She is pretty.  She is Russian and speaks perfect English.

Down to business.  She was wearing nice lingerie, suspenders, stockings.  As her age suggests her lower bits are a bit wobbly but not a major problem for me.  Lots of DFK, lots of kissing of my body which was great.  Oral uncovered but it was not that good but at least she was not trying to yank it off.  So minimal use of hands which I prefer.  Performed oral on her, she gets very wet and tastes good.  Lots of finger fucking.

Actual sex was good, lots of DFK, body touching/kissing and biting of my nipples. Numerous positions, came twice.  You can tell she really enjoys what she does.

She is not a clock watcher and she stayed an extra hour or so as we were having fun.

On the whole no complaints, I enjoyed.  Would recommend if you prefer mature women.

External Link/Members Only

vt

Glad you had a good time and cheers for the report, but that's a lot of cash for an aging Russian bint with a saggy midriff and amateur OWO skills, though mitigated by her staying longer, but then I doubt if she had anywhere else to go at those rates!  :D

At least she's been 'certified' for Professional Prostate Massage...WTF...who does courses on bum-rummaging?!?  :unknown:

Offline shagbambi

Yeah I know.  I tried all the green lights on AW and nobody was answering.  A fuck up indeed.  The same evening there was another member looking urgently for a punt and having the same problem.  Maybe they all go to evening mass on Sundays?

general-sid

She needs to lower her price by.... £70. Way over priced for a 45 year old Russian

abdul

Yes definitely over priced in terms of her age although I see her in call and out call rates are same :crazy: