Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serviced at the services  (Read 4816 times)

Offline PuntingPete

She's on tour next week in her motorhome at Gordano services  :lol:

Complete with her partner who is apparantly straight although if you are bi then you can play with him (surely he's not straight then  :dash:).

So if you are at the services on the M5 next week & there is a motorhome there with steamed up windows rocking back & fore you know who it is.  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline TerryTibbs

She's on tour next week in her motorhome at Gordano services  :lol:

Complete with her partner who is apparantly straight although if you are bi then you can play with him (surely he's not straight then  :dash:).

So if you are at the services on the M5 next week & there is a motorhome there with steamed up windows rocking back & fore you know who it is.  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks like a bloke!

Terry

like_mature

A while ago she had some pictures knocking about of her as an ex-bodybuilder !!!

I like them older but I think I would pass on her !!!

Mystique46m

She looks like a bloke!

Terry

Yeah, I thought she had a look of a Terry about her ;)

Offline TerryTibbs

Offline dandaley

I like them older but I think I would pass on her !!!

me too but she looks very masc to me and a big price to pay for sex in a camper van imo, good feedback though so tbf they have a market probably moved on from dogging to earn some cash originally.

BUT,   I will pass thanks I like my milfs sexy classy,on their own and on a comfy bed  :P

Offline Stiltskin

Complete with her partner who is apparantly straight...

How would you know which one was the bloke?

SirFrank

Last time I stopped at the services I paid £8 for a shit sarnie.

Offline TerryTibbs

Last time I stopped at the services I paid £8 for a shit sarnie.

I thought you had to visit naughty Sophie for one of those!

Terry  :timeout

ulander

She's got a certain look in her eye.  I reckon she'd give you a right filthy seeing to.  I'm tempted....

Offline ampersand

'My partner straight but if you bi feel free to play with him.'  That ain't straight.  :scare:

SirFrank

I thought you had to visit naughty Sophie for one of those!

Terry  :timeout

Haha. If all she charged was £8 I'd be well happy

Offline Daffodil

'My partner straight but if you bi feel free to play with him.'  That ain't straight.  :scare:

There are some on here who believe that a person is whatever sexuality they think they are...it doesn't matter if they're a guy being fucked up the arse by another guy, if they think they're straight then they are straight  :wacko:

Jonboy

She's got a certain look in her eye.  I reckon she'd give you a right filthy seeing to.  I'm tempted....

Not even with that look in her eye.  Her partner would put me off my stroke!

CliveS

Your thread heading made me laugh so thank you.  :crazy: