Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X~ Sarah ~X on tour in Cheltenham  (Read 739 times)

Bootleg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

16 December
1 Hour £100

I saw Sarah in a hotel on the outskirts of Cheltenham. She was offering a pre-Xmas special deal of £100 per hour and had good reviews so I decided to book.

I initially emailed her on AW to ask for a date and time and got a swift response confirming she was available and the details of the hotel. She asked me to do an AW booking which I did and she responded saying that she would call me just before the meet to give me her room number. This all worked well. She hid her number when calling but it all went smoothly.

She gave me directions to her room before I entered the hotel and there were no issues with key cards or anything similar. At the time I visited the housekeeping staff were making up the rooms but that was not a problem.

Sarah answered the door promptly after I knocked and I was very pleased with what I found. She is an attractive, tall girl who looked great in a nice dress. After a brief chat we indulged in some French kissing which I enjoyed immensely due to Sarah's enthusiasm. After that I removed her panties for some reverse oral which was well received then got her to wank herself to a climax which was a horny sight.

We then removed our clothes and Sarah gave me some good OWO before we moved on to sex in various positions. She was happy to change positions and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. After a while I felt myself getting close to coming and so asked if I could come in her mouth. Sarah agreed and shortly I was squirting into her eager mouth. After making sure she had every last drop she ran off to the bathroom whilst I recovered. We chatted for the ten minutes remaining and I warmed to Sarah - she seems like a nice girl and was easy to talk to.

The only downside about the meeting was that she did not have any stockings to wear for me. Those that she had brought had been laddered. It was a shame because her legs would have looked great in them but not a big issue.

Overall I was very happy with the meet and hope to see her again when she next visits Cheltenham.