Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton’s rub and tugs +  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Chooser

With thanks to John Johnson’s previous post on Portsmouth rub and tugs, I was wondering if anyone has any up to date information on Southampton?

Earlier this year, I got the impression that many of the Southampton places had gone seriously downhill. As things are slowly opening up, I would hope that maybe some of the joints had upped their game and got their act together in order to tempt punters back!

I am currently without a car so would need to cab it to any local venues. Any positive pointers and info would be much appreciated as I would hate to have to waste my money by having to walk away from any dubious providers!

Thanks guys.  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 10:29:19 am by Chooser »

Online Waterhouse

Not gotten around to seeing her yet, hopefully I will in the near future, but Yana is supposed to be very good both at massage and happy endings, kinky or otherwise.  I suspect she's much better than your average R&T and completely different league from a TCM.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Chooser

Thanks for the suggestion Waterhouse. However, Yana sounds a bit too much of a no go area for me - especially re the no touching of boobs!!  :hi: