Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for London visit  (Read 635 times)

Offline domin8ter83

Hi All
Im looking for any advice or info for my up coming trip to London next month.

Im looking to try for the first time ever something along the lines of B2B massage where she is ok with being touched and if possible fingered !!
Want a great first experience at this.
Will be in the kings cross area and not looking for above £90 for the hour service.

looking forward to your views with as much info as possible please.

Offline PLeisure

You've been a member for two years with very little contribution.

Generally, requests like this get ignored, or worse (for you), berated.
Members are typically more inclined to assist if they can see evidence of your input to the forum.
It may be that you're an infrequent visitor. The number of posts suggest that may be the case. But have you done a search on the London board yet?

Offline domin8ter83

Yes iv been away from this site and from punting due to ill heath.
Just looking for advice as going away next month

Offline whoya.kiddin

What he said.  List prospects you have researched and you might get some helpful commentary.  I will say this; I have been punting in London since 2013 and the market has never been worse - poor supply of providers, price increases,.

Offline Fuzzyduck

What he said. List prospects you have researched and you might get some helpful commentary.  I will say this; I have been punting in London since 2013 and the market has never been worse - poor supply of providers, price increases,.

+1

And don't forget to do a review. £90/tops for decent B2B with fingering? Good luck with that.

Offline The Night King

Hope you have a good trip but this isn't a concierge service  :hi:

Offline domin8ter83

I know but just looking for advice and help.

Offline PLeisure

I know but just looking for advice and help.
It's a two-way stream, pal. First thing that other members will do is assess what your contribution has been and length of time you've been a member; then perhaps weigh in with suggestions.
Looks like you're in a Catch-22...

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Zone 1 £90 for the hour.... I'll give you some advice....

Save up some more money (another £60 will do to get yourself a £150ph girl) and come back to London another time.

As mentioned above, £90ph will not exist in zone1