Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scam or?  (Read 2026 times)

Harribbo

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I would like to see this gorgeous thing today but I get so paranoid with profiles with next to no feedback...obviously everyone has to start somewhere and the profile seems genuine but can a few of you more experienced people dig a little deeper and do that picture thing you guys do lol. Could be a little gem and defo would like to see it.

grandmaster-ram-rod

she looks like she is worth a risk if she is not far away , seems a litte cheap for her looks body

Harribbo

she looks like she is worth a risk if she is not far away , seems a litte cheap for her looks body

Defo. There is fuck all to punt round my way (newham) & I like to stay local so when you get these things that pop up it's exciting haha

Rochdull lad

Well, the things that'd put me off are:

1] she's admitted that she's Romanian; but
2] says English is her Primary language and Spanish is her second language :scare: ; and
3] her only feedback is from a "punter" whose only feedback is from her!  [Presumably her pimp].

grandmaster-ram-rod

2] says English is her Primary language and Spanish is her second language :scare: ; and
3] her only feedback is from a "punter" whose only feedback is from her!  [Presumably her pimp].

all good points RL, but still poss to have a good punt if she is local

Harribbo

That's what put me off mate

grandmaster-ram-rod

ring her and see if she speaks english  :hi:

Rochdull lad

all good points RL, but still poss to have a good punt if she is local

That's true, grandmaster; sorry, I didn't explain myself as clearly as I should have.

My preference is for a British WG, with whom I can have the craic during recovery times.  I've no prejudice against Romanians per se; but, having a cousin who's married to a Romanian woman, I know that it's almost difficult for her to keep up with idiomatic English conversation as it would be for me to to understand any Romanian, or Spanish, come to that!

Also I'd be wary of seeing someone whose only feedback smells as though it comes from her Pimp.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 01:37:26 pm by Rochdull lad »

Harribbo

ring her and see if she speaks english  :hi:

I found another one who IMO look better but yet again 0 feedback think I might pay this one a visit though :)

Harribbo

Just made a booking with another girl, 0 feedback let's hope I don't get bashed up by some pimp ha

grandmaster-ram-rod

do u have a link :)  and good luck hope its a great punt

grandmaster-ram-rod

That's true, grandmaster; sorry, I didn't explain myself as clearly as I should have.

My preference is for a British WG, with whom I can have the craic during recovery times.  I've no prejudice against Romanians per se; but, having a cousin who's married to a Romanian woman, I know that it's almost difficult for her to keep up with idiomatic English conversation as it would be for me to to understand any Romanian, or Spanish, come to that!

Also I'd be wary of seeing someone whose only feedback smells as though it comes from her Pimp.

Im a sucker for a fit looking Romanian girl, I most likely would have taken a chance on her, we can alsways walk if its  bait and switch,

I know what you mean about chatting to them, it'sbloody hard work when you only catch the odd word and feel a fool having to keep asking them to repeat what they said

Harribbo

Im a sucker for a fit looking Romanian girl, I most likely would have taken a chance on her, we can alsways walk if its  bait and switch,

I know what you mean about chatting to them, it'sbloody hard work when you only catch the odd word and feel a fool having to keep asking them to repeat what they said

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Spoke to her on the phone, spoke decent English we will see, any advice?

grandmaster-ram-rod

I prefer the first one

make sure before paying her if there are any extras on the services you want , other than that forget about the love and passion, give it to her doggy fashion  :yahoo:

oh ansd she has two feedbacks, I poss and 1 neg if you hover mouse over her rating
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:20:04 pm by grandmaster-ram-rod »

Harribbo

They are both in the same area, maybe same house lol? Might phone the other one if she's a dog lol

grandmaster-ram-rod

the one u have booked has neg feedback . hold mouse over her rating

Harribbo

I prefer the first one

make sure before paying her if there are any extras on the services you want , other than that forget about the love and passion, give it to her doggy fashion  :yahoo:

oh ansd she has two feedbacks, I poss and 1 neg if you hover mouse over her rating

Didn't see that, just spoke to the first one going to see her now haha

grandmaster-ram-rod

dont forget the review , and good luck  :hi:

Harribbo

Offline jDguy

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:44:31 pm by jDguy »

Tjkooker

The first one wants £20 to let you lick get pussy. Thats a fucking rip off. Paying to make her cum.!!!

Harribbo

I didn't end up going, was on my way tried to call & text to no reply, so I went CEX instead to buy some DVDs for me & the mrs. 15 DVDs for £19.75 bargain!

grandmaster-ram-rod

I didn't end up going, was on my way tried to call & text to no reply, so I went CEX instead to buy some DVDs for me & the mrs. 15 DVDs for £19.75 bargain!

oh well maybe her in doors will put out  :cool:

Offline tantric talents

The first one wants £20 to let you lick get pussy. Thats a fucking rip off. Paying to make her cum.!!!

Too right! That's a new one on me! Bad enough she is one of those few WG's who appear to insist on doing it wearing their specs too! :cool:

Offline CBPaul

Are you picking off prossies who don't have penetration (protected) listed on their likes, because neither of them do.