Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild katalyna / amy cool  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Sean chandos

Offline Makka124

I've seen Amy cool she good but a round girl but great service

Persie

Is Amy much bigger than the pics....she looks do-able but any bigger will be a no no

Offline thetinman007

Any looks good but how round is she?

Offline Makka124

She's like that in the pic but she smaller then me I'm 6ft but her tits are massive

Offline Makka124

She got a spare tyre I fucked it to cross off the list

Offline akauya

To ignore the  spare tyre or not to ignore the spare tyre, that is the question... but those tits!  :yahoo:

Alde

To ignore the  spare tyre or not to ignore the spare tyre, that is the question... but those tits!  :yahoo:

Thinking of heading to London in a few weeks.  Amy cool catches my eye (particularly her tits).  Get the impression she might be bigger than her AW photos show.  Can anyone confirm. 

Basically I don't mind a little bit of a spare tyre but want to pay for too much of an elephant.

LL

She got a spare tyre I fucked it to cross off the list
That's not anything I'd want on my "list!".  Brazilian-girl's bubble-butt maybe.  But spare type - nope!

Offline titanph

I'd say Amy Cool's only good feature are her tits. There's plenty more attractive girls on AW to go for. Although no one has mentioned her actual service, that could be a game changer.

Alde

I'd say Amy Cool's only good feature are her tits. There's plenty more attractive girls on AW to go for. Although no one has mentioned her actual service, that could be a game changer.

Agree.  Grateful if anyone can add some detail as to her service please.

Offline Gavlomenos69

Amy has recently moved to Enfield. Can anyone give feedback on her service?